3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ganjin 16.03.20 12:06 pm

Monuments (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

4 of the act. In Saragosa in the fortress stand the monuments around conjure three or four of my Orc with glowing green eyes. In Ghost mode they (monuments) are highlighted. They can clean up (as in jobs Kärnan, when ZOG raised there is any). Then the orcs cease to sparkle the eyes diverge, the monuments no longer highlighted. In these monuments there is a sense of some kind or so for furniture? I do not only of the fortress met the couple there on the map, enemy shamans around them the captains of mysticism.
5 Comments
Sort by:
0 Leha 0 16.03.20

WELL, the idea is due to the peculiarity of the fortress(as the looters boxes with gold or prezwalski dragons among the savages) but I have not noticed much impact before and after cleaning up(they Can cause more damage, but at max difficulty on the damage don't look, there's 2 strikes)

A
AleksandrStefanov 16.03.20

ganjin
You just hike the fortress of the Mystics gave it their typical monuments.
So it make sense to clean them no

g
ganjin 16.03.20

Alexandrloginov
Not realized what I gave them? Ruler put a mystic?

g
ganjin 16.03.20

aleksx0008
Oh, right. Yes, I remember the first fortress was chests and more I have not seen them.

0 Leha 0 16.03.20

ganjin
Time technically it can be called stylistic interactive gameplay object it needs to affect the gameplay, I haven't checked but most likely depletion of this stuff works or how depletion of Orc(East. XP, Etc. (in theory this can be checked using the addon exhaustion compensating for the arrows)), or in theory it may podpilivat orcs(worth checking out on the captains)

Well, or something else