3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ayub_Black 16.03.20 12:06 pm

The bug with the tail of roach V 1.21.0 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In General, missing the tail of the roach somewhere in the middle of the passing DLC Blood and Wine. Perhaps some of you also met a similar problem, but the solution to this problem on the Internet I did not find(probably badly searched).Anyway, I added via the console a new horse, her tail is, ride on her, called again the roach, hoping that now she he appeared, but...as my tail so it does not exist. This is most likely due to the fact that I play a pirated version of the game, and the patch is still raw, but still, maybe one of you who knows how to solve this problem. I would be very grateful, and even more roaches)
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexBlade95 16.03.20

ayub.gadiev wrote:
I'm playing a pirated version of the game
Then I have nothing to talk to you

B
BoB_Er 16.03.20

Patch raw - here and bugs. Wait for a new patch with the corrections.

S
Syahou Dun 16.03.20

No tail on Roach for papeda?

e
enigma26 16.03.20

SAHO Dun
YOU'RE RIGHT ROACH IS THE SEXIEST HORSE

S
Solidar 16.03.20

haven't seen this garbage, but the fact that for roach most places have invisible walls, it's much more annoying thing.

V
Vladislav Igorevich 16.03.20

ayub.gadiev
This problem occurs too often. Solutions yet. Wait for the patch

A
Ayub_Black 16.03.20

Honestly, nothing new I here you do not know, but thank you for your time. And Yes, pirated version I have, don't worry, I will buy the game, and I see there is many eating.

S
Sportklass 16.03.20

ayub.gadiev
come on then half of the chase that they license themselves drugged and then trying the suit b**QB keep, score I also have pirates and me to shit on someone else's opinion, if there is holyavu why not take advantage and they went in the ass are right, the game glitches a bunch of all sorts of bugs and to pay for it? fuck, a friend bought a license, not bare die lags of all sorts, that's when you do everything completely and then you can buy and for their schools to spend money in the shuffle nonsense

B
Bupycop 16.03.20

ayub.gadiev
The loss of the tail, tied to the saddle of sorrow, which yields One myself until the Blood and the Wine never came, made a perfect pass, ran all the time in servicescom complete to Roach, the tail was like wearing a saddle Gunther, the tail immediately disappeared, I tried to change the saddle, not helps, in short Bazhenov saddle of mourning

B
Bulat Ahmetshin 16.03.20

actually no, start new game+ to any DLC never came, but oddly enough the tail of the roach was gone, spawn has not helped, I thought that because of the equipment, so the identity does not. left to wait for the patch

j
jsilverst 16.03.20

The beginning of the game, just Vesemira arrived in the White garden, Roach outside a tavern with a tail.
Took moved away from the tavern and called the Roach and it has no tail. The conclusion is,
if you want a Roach tail, then stay with her, that is no use of calling her
using X.

g
ganri 16.03.20

Haven't found a solution on the Internet and discovered that if you to zaspaunit ' spawn('horse')
to call another horse not a roach, I pulled up to the roach and she appeared!

l
lameonor 16.03.20

patch 22 not fixed the bug with tail and mane

I
Iasthope 16.03.20

I'm from 2017, the bug with roach and not fixed

S
Seledka v shube 16.03.20

I'm from 2018
Its all there

K
KOLBAS 16.03.20

Ayub_Black
..............And Yes, pirated version I have, don't worry, I will buy the game..........
Don't worry ,not worth buying,penny the bourgeoisie in our time of crisis,it is better wait for turnips with the new patch,I always do.