3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Don Rek 16.03.20 12:52 pm

Long sword (Dark Souls 3)

Tell me that it is better to do.
Tempered it on the fire, the big increase is not noticed.
Shake mostly health, stamina then strength.
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey 82 16.03.20

Read about the improvements and experiment http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9F%D1%83%D1%82%D0%B8_%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%83%D1%87%D1%88%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B9_(Dark_Souls_III)

I
Ivanych 16.03.20

Don rivers of Elemental (natural) improvements only start when leveling faith and intelligence. Twist in the gravity when the power decided to swing.

s
siame 16.03.20

On a small level sakalava on rude. Then perekusyvayut on what a Persian swing.

D
Don Rek 16.03.20

Thank you
In the course of it for nothing

S
Sergey 82 16.03.20

Don Rivers
Not so in vain. Fire weapons will always be useful. There are rotten, all the other enemies are afraid of fire. Long sword is not uncommon, but in a pinch you can use the Stone of loss and return everything as it was.

T
ToXeNsiUs 16.03.20

Don Rivers wrote:
In the course of it for nothing
On the fire is fine, too. The game is full of enemies vulnerable to fire. I then took the game in the bag having two swords with a hot fire and deep gem (darkness). And it rules was held. Speaking of hardening on being rude. Rough stone takes away all bonuses from strength and agility, and they no longer affect the damage of weapons used, it must be considered. So you can throw glasses pumping into health and stamina. I highly recommend quest, Siris, which gets one-handed axe of dragon slaying. The point is that Sakalov his rudeness (damage 480 from fully sharpened to +10) you can do all passage to forget about pumping strength and agility, except for those values which requires this axe. Same story with the sword of the blood of the dragon, which when hardened gives a rough total of 515 damage. With him I went through NG++.

D
Don Rek 16.03.20

and how do you know, the enemies do not say what they have vulnerability?

S
Sergey 82 16.03.20

Don Rivers
Many ordinary opponents get into long stunlock from the fire is visible to the naked eye (dogs, trees in the painted world rotten, slugs...) On bosses, or experimentation, or reading on the Wiki.

T
Terving 16.03.20

Don Rivers
Do not underestimate the long sword. Speed, waste of stamina, weight, it is very good. Hardened on fire at the beginning of the game, probably the best solution. Rough plus the lightning damage higher, but the resin is a consumable and limited in number. By the way, under the Wyvern(High wall Latrice) there is one interesting weapon - a club. I did not understand, whether developed dropped, or so conceived. But the best weapon against kartuska swordsmen. Pretty nasty opponents. So this club, the first kick sends the enemy down. Quenching on rough. Dubina is in the class - blunt.

D
Ded MastDay 16.03.20

Terving wrote:
I did not understand, whether developed dropped, or so conceived
Why have you missed it? Just the right thing. Kartuska swordsmen are skeletons vs skeletons well comes to any blunt weapon. They fall apart from hitting any club. A long sword in the game almost the best straight swords, especially in the hardening of refined gem(if the pump is evenly strength/dexterity), or ground, if you pump agility.

S
Stanislavich 16.03.20

In the beginning of the game would not advise to pump health. Better strength to 24 (if in a power build) or dexterity to 30 (if in agility) and stamina to have more than 100 stamina. 15-20 HP is enough until mid game, even in the polluted capital of 15 racked health enough.

S
Stanislavich 16.03.20

Terving
Club - a completely useless weapon in DS-3. Even in a power build, with 66 strength. Too much sannerville blunt weapon in DS-3. Its effectiveness is extremely questionable, since the attack speed is low, the cost of large toughness, lots of short strikes.
In the beginning of the game from a light weapon better than the Sword\Latrica nothing, and the catacombs can already take a Huge Cudgel\Dwukrotnie the Sword of Exile.

T
Terving 16.03.20

Svetoslav
The skeletons? Well then, Yes, all right. Just why is allocated to a club - weight. With an almost equal damage with a stout cudgel and Mace she wins, less waste of stamina on hit.