3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
German Swift 16.03.20 12:52 pm

skill (FIFA 15)

driving all the players play on a difficulty World class (legendary in too many losses) against your friends to play is not interesting, always coarsely pobody. so that's what I, I've never played over a network against other players because this is not possible. I'm interested in can I compete on a level with luckyme, or you first need to soak the legendary AI with a big score?
sorry for this question, just wondering really
thank you in advance for your opinion
1 Comments
Sort by:
T
T0JICT9IK 16.03.20

German Swift
in online games there is such a thing as balance,that is, the opponent selected for you based on your game data (level,how many victories,how many losses,scored and conceded goals,how much you even played matches online, etc.) I to FIFA 16 never played online,I thought there just some monsters play and I will fly them 20:0 judging by the video in YouTube,nothing like that,played with the same rookies,three matches won and one draw,got a lot of pleasure from games online,another issue is there are freaks who do not know how to play and can easily reconnected with the score 3:0 in your favor,the main thing do not worry,all will be good