3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SolarGinger 16.03.20 12:54 pm

Java kills

My nerves.
My whole nervous system is already decimated, to be honest.

Let's start from the beginning. I wanted to play Minecraft, so that's coming out. With a variety of mods, of course. The game was originally identified myself 1022 MB. operatives, but after 10-15 minutes flew stating that all available memory is used. Its just I have 16 GB, if that. Well, no, we did not make a finger, climb to the forums, find the instructions, make jabu the game to allocate more memory.
And then problem number one: Jaba suddenly refuses to allocate more than 512 MB, no matter how much was written in the settings as Jaba and the game itself.
After a long anal-carnival with my brain, nerves and Jaba, it was decided to reinstall jabu. To do this, we take down the old version, download from the official website of the new.
And then problem number two: it is not installed.
Because it is not yet removed.
And not removed.
Because has already been removed.
\_(ツ)_/
Thank you-please error code 1603, the cause of the error is unknown, contact our support team impossible guys soatb.

Who faced, I can now do to say goodbye to the game, and with the Jaba or not?
2 Comments
Sort by:
d
demothen 16.03.20

You can try to look for the remaining keys in the registry using reg organizer.

R
Ryazancev 16.03.20

SolarGinger
The easiest way (that the keys do not look in the registry). Set old Java (which was) and remove it through the Uninstall Tool (I use it) or other similar (Revo Uninstaller Pro, for example) prog (she will clean traces of applications, even from the registry).
I was recently at a kids computer put the last ten (10 Wines), latest Java (from the developer), forge (for mods in Minecraft). All set up in Java 4 GB of memory. Everything is working fine.