3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ApofeOZI 16.03.20 12:54 pm

Titanfall 2 will not start, although in task Manager the process goes? (Titanfall 2)

Heh heh heh, I see you altogether and lost hope, just appealed to me)
I assure you, upgrade everything, there is no need, and even more so to reinstall Windows.
To blame the CPU, namely the Intel Pentium G3258, which, apparently the game just doesn't see.
This question already rose on the official forum https://forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/5212/titanfall-2-not-starting-at-all
so it remains only to wait and hope for the responsiveness of the developers
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Baulin 16.03.20

ApofeOZI
Developers of what? CPU? That he would become flush with the i3?

A
ApofeOZI 16.03.20

Andrew Baulin
Level? Are you serious? G3258 is possible to raise the frequency to 4.5 GHz, and your i3 is 3.6-3.8 max. The overclocked to 4.1, then do not, I am afraid that the cooling can't handle. So, next time think twice before you write your INCREDIBLY smart review

A
Andrey Baulin 16.03.20

Who cares about your megahertz if only 2 cores? I have a way i5.
You lean on cleverness others, like you my whole life, a fool was called.

A
ApofeOZI 16.03.20

Andrew Baulin
Ha, I see you're a veteran of the 3rd war commentno, here I am powerless against you, I admit, you have me beat. Only I have one question, what are you doing in this topic once you have i5? This topic was directed only to let people know the reason for the lack of running game, but in order to here say that the processor is too old. He all new on high at 60 fps calmly pulls, so there is still a gunpowder in a powder flask

A
Andrey Baulin 16.03.20

ApofeOZI
Went to look, can help who needs. Although like you in every topic fully. Believe that their computers are super powerful, but evil developers why not agree with them.
Go to бф1. There are people with i3 still waiting for fixes.

h
hom1e 16.03.20

ApofeOZI wrote:
He all new on high at 60 fps calmly pulls, so there is still a gunpowder in a powder flask
and you're funny.

D
Devitt 16.03.20

Anyone remember the method of solution for older processors using Extreme Injector? Worked with DA:Inquisition, FC4 and the like. So a friend bought the game and couldn't run. Also a problem was that in despicere task the process was, and the game would not load. So through the injector it worked and worked well. .dll files implemented the same as in FC4: dualcore.dll and EasyHook64.dll. I just don't know they can find in-game tichit(if any) of these dll because if so, you can be banned for third-party intervention

f
frozzen256 16.03.20

has a i7, memory 8, GeForce840 and the problem is the same
don't know what to do?

V
Valera.sem 16.03.20

Devitt
The ban can be removed,there is proving that you used IN order to work the game

m
m01533nk0 16.03.20

ApofeOZI
Google the phrase - Titanfall 2 Dual Core Fix Injector

M
MADARAAAA1337 16.03.20

ApofeOZI
before installing disable antivirus

D
Dimantom92 16.03.20

Titanfall 2 Dual Core Fix
http://www.playground.ru/files/titanfall_2_dual_core_fix-157226/

A
Adik Samsonov 16.03.20

The train garbage hanging in the processes and all.Che do an AMD A6.I especially do not understand gland,but BF1 pulls,Sniper Elite 4 too.But the thing Titanfall 2 Dual Core Fix download your referring to,but the file is not open.In short, what to do,really want to play people.Tell me.

D
Dimantom92 16.03.20

the fate of the campaign to play it.

F
FakeArt 16.03.20

Can help http://forums.playground.ru/titanfall_2/zapusk_titanfall_2_na_core_2_duo-944242/

D
Dima Magilin 16.03.20

I have a AMD A9 PERCENT 3.6 grts OPERATIVE 8 VIDYUHI 4GB dispatcher to see and not have