3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
artem-starikov 16.03.20 12:55 pm

How to get there? The entrance to the burning library. (Tyranny)

In fact, all I could do in the library. And here did not get. This is possible and if so, how?
26 Comments
Sort by:
a
artem-starikov 16.03.20

a
artem-starikov 16.03.20

Z
Zozik10 16.03.20

To warn book readers with the proclamation of the edict of Fire during the Conquest

a
artem-starikov 16.03.20

Zozik10
Thought so. Thank you.

V
Vindly 16.03.20

Perhaps the library has access

S
Senpu 16.03.20

artem-starikov
There is a way out of the room with Silent files. You can also pick up the files without destroying the library fire, all that is necessary is to replace the files in the artifact (the staff), which is not far away.

C
CTOrpammBODKu 16.03.20

and actually what is there?

r
raspisnoy1 16.03.20

I also thought how,but it's like a tiny Loka in which you get inside the library in some of the rooms on the West(the legs are drawn-not rope or ladder) there I have the lilac hiding place was and were 3 the burning type of the cross to one of them prikasaemsya and get +5 to fire magic, after the withdrawal of the edict of crosses faded out....something like(you have on the screen one extinct and taskinen)

K
Kilimor 16.03.20

Senpu
Do not have a stick, you can replace any other artifact.

K
Kilimor 16.03.20

raspisnoy1
There is still a hood with +10 to fire magic.

r
raspisnoy1 16.03.20

Kilimor
staff the idea,this is the only artifact that you find there if you go directly to the library after pressing its first tower
so the toad pressed-but there is a plus-if you substitute it then a new library will rummage around and find as much as 2 and artifact 2 sigil+if you helped readers,you're after the library anyway raise turnips they have to first passive more cool stuff from them!))

r
raspisnoy1 16.03.20

Kilimor
exactly! I lilac it hidden and found

K
Kilimor 16.03.20

raspisnoy1
With brand gloves can be obtained.

K
Kilimor 16.03.20

raspisnoy1
Can you remember, who falls research artifact weight relief, it seems that what is not killed (
I want to collect all the artifacts.

r
raspisnoy1 16.03.20

Kilimor
didn't get to it until then
//The scales of relief should be investigated using the silent files on any of the Spires , and then made.
in short it would need scales to close up the silent archive(at least so in ingle. Vicki-please use a translation of the whole page)
here http://tyranny.gamepedia.com/Artifacts

K
Kilimor 16.03.20

raspisnoy1
Thank you. Found where I messed up, the two bookworms to kill was not necessary.
If the conquest is not missed, then will all the artifacts except for the two staves )

r
raspisnoy1 16.03.20

Kilimor
Book readers do not have to touch them for some nishtyaki mage in the game(although below the screen on them infa is not vigorous((
and I differently found)))

r
raspisnoy1 16.03.20

HMM...the bookworm not that simple

r
raspisnoy1 16.03.20

Kilimor
that is, if you have the Silent files-then in the library option appears
and don't look at my rings and resources))))- I'm a doer,not a bum with garbage(and then developed all the ipanulis-almost God sends his Hand in his shorts to proclaim and to remove the Edicts.DB!)

K
Kilimor 16.03.20

raspisnoy1
What would he choose first you need to obtain.
Yay ) I did everything right and I will visit all the artifacts except a walking stick Cain.