3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dead Stalker 16.03.20 12:56 pm

GameSpy - how to register? (Test Drive Unlimited)

How can I EV on GameSpy???? tried to write in the registration of acutance in the GAME your own soap and a password (thought automatically on the website of sarega) and it says that are wrong(((( che do??? HELP
29 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladir 16.03.20

Which site you can create GameSpy ACC?

P
Pirate_89 16.03.20

here regitsya here

But for games on the Internet there is one BUT!

If you have a pirated version or downloaded a likelihood that you will be able to play on the Internet is negligible Mall

D
DiSv 16.03.20

An account already exists with that E-mail address, and the password does not match writes.! What to do?

M
Mr.SharkK 16.03.20

and you try to enter another nickname, or soap, have me helped

L
LORA05 16.03.20

Please help...I registered on GameSpy..And how do I get an account for the game Medieval 2: Total War..

i
iamminik 16.03.20

In fact, you game missed. Ask on the forum interested in the game.

D
DimonSW 16.03.20

guys help. I registered at GameSpy included the game enter the nick password and email and it says invalid activation code

g
gotfri 16.03.20

help people EV at Gama Spa I go into the game trying to get everyone online and the game says invalid activation code what to do?
I beg you write what to do a month already suffer(((((((
p.s.
I litsenzionka +Kar Pak

I
IGROMAN29 16.03.20

I have the game pirated and on the Internet I play I can't.do not tell me what to do.in addition to buy litsuhu

G
Ga_mer 16.03.20

and that means when you register Zip/Postal Code please?...

X
XenoOxotnik 16.03.20

people help me, and I've filled out click register and they write type sorry but not all filled

F
Felix16k20 16.03.20

people PLIZ HELP MY I downloaded TDU gold has created a online account and when you connect writes the server was lost what to do?

M
Maxim TDU 16.03.20

I'm playing online. Came to champion. Recently, I go to tdu, and requires to enter the key, I pereustanovit the game says that can't connect. What to do?

R
Radomyr_V 16.03.20

Oh.... first you need to install the license WITHOUT KARPAKA! serv karpak ignores the art will be able to go with a karpak it won't be visible to the other gamers!. the link register described above. this is not meant to live on OFE =-=

k
koliuchi 16.03.20

Ga mer Zip/Postal Code is a zip code.

A
Aleksandr Evgenevich 16.03.20

Like this? First you need to install the license without Karpak, then play a game, uninstall and install the license with the Karpaka? I principle did to reinstall Windows, after reinstalling from installed license Karpak and now every time I play on the Internet.

y
yovz 16.03.20

How can I EV on GameSpy????
Tell me please.
Send to [email protected]

b
bogatyrev06 16.03.20

please help I go in game it tells me a new version is available tdu if you hotit hpwt online then you should vypolnite update if you click on YES goes out and searches the Internet none.tell me what to do send to [email protected]

s
samsung402aam 16.03.20

Pikselus
email a link to the page with the registration please on soap [email protected]

A
Aleksandr Evgenevich 16.03.20

In TDU you not play, because the servers disconnected.