3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dushegub 25.09.19 12:40 pm

Hidden tavern , if it is then where ? (Elex)

Found some notes in the world, one in the chest, Hakone
about the hidden Tavern somewhere in the mountains
if who found , tell me where she is ?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEXIY4EVER 25.09.19

exactly the market about the tavern? maybe it's all about the Source of your camp?

N
NightHawkreal 25.09.19

Scarce just somewhere in the Valley of the Damned.

F
Folaytfenat 25.09.19

There is one tavern in the mountains, near the camp of elbow near the domed city. But it is filled with the corpses associated with the quest. So hardly.

A
Alexiya_eir 25.09.19

There is not a tavern, and a den.

D
Dushegub 25.09.19

the note that was stolen from the trunk of Hakone , they say it is a hidden tavern
the type of the pieces is very useful , the entrance look for yourself and generously pay the landlord
also found a note in the valley of the damned, saying that there is a hidden tavern

T
TahaN TalahaN 25.09.19

Kind of wandered all over and IT's the only thing that makes a hidden tavern:

There's even a named character is, but it is rather the body))
Perhaps while I was there it just all happened and I had to save him... But he's in bed so XS))

r
raspisnoy1 25.09.19

TahaN TalahaN
Yes...there is a nominal corpse of Baldwin -3 notes beer and the...and 3 mutant inside+2 outside nilaweera))...I suspect some sort of quest associated Berserkers were-but alas missed-banged this teacher survival as separable didn't want to take

D
Ded MastDay 25.09.19

raspisnoy1
If there was a quest associated with this tavern, it was cut before release.

r
raspisnoy1 25.09.19

Svetoslav
or not finished))

S
Sheril 25.09.19

there on the head stuffed behind the counter pot. Probably a reference to the game Skyrim :)
screen

a
alb 25.09.19

S
Sheril 25.09.19

ALB
no, in Skyrim if to the seller to put on the pot, it will be possible to steal everything from under his nose.

a
alb 25.09.19

Cheryl
NIKOSI did not know about the box, ...the JDM is a mystery....

D
DennyDJ 25.09.19

Found the place thanks! Guys the Council does not increase the map! But rather do it on the most reduced! As difficult to sort out how many times you increased the map!

V
Velimudr 25.09.19

ALB
Exactly, it's those like them.....Easter eggs...
On the second with a lute in hands, it's from the Witcher 3, where Priscilla was playing and I sang a song about the relationship Yennifer and Geralt.