3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ig-or-ek 16.03.20 12:59 pm

All questions about Mafia (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

ALL ABOUT MAFIA, JUST ASK. ANY QUESTIONS. INCLUDING EXTREME AND ALL OF HER MISSION. FUN.
187 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yusya 16.03.20

help!!! how to kill a man in Missy normal work" which ubegaet on the car...

J
JCDenton 16.03.20

Well, if you're so smart... Give advice like a fucking race to be...

J
JCDenton 16.03.20

Yusya. Just go behind him, shoot him, rammed. Then it will come out, and you get out and kill the bastard!!! Bang, Bang...

I
Ig-or-ek 16.03.20

Man can kill so: Get ahead of it and peregorodki the road so that he nebula of the aisle. He vratitsa. All
But there is an easy way:
When Paulie say to save Sam, blast the car which is next to the Motel, the dude then vybirat do not leave, and you'll just have to shoot him.

I
Ig-or-ek 16.03.20

JCDenton, the race can pass sahlia:
Ed just on the first corner, where it says NO PROGRESS ed there will be natpisi NOT TKUDA on the screen, but you ed... After all will go round and you zachital already, eaten after the others, and you will not be disturbed... ALL..

I
Ig-or-ek 16.03.20

JCDenton, You are asking about the Subtitles! If you have a Russian version of the game then go to: settings-control-other (bottom) - subtitles...

J
JCDenton 16.03.20

Thank you very much!!!

I
Ig-or-ek 16.03.20

nezashto

J
JCDenton 16.03.20

Something does not work... where 1st checkpoint, even the curbs are, I'm turning, but nothing happens, the circle is not count...

I
Ig-or-ek 16.03.20

there you need to go to start. and then quietly without sopernikov...

P
Pauli 16.03.20

Can anyone knows about th formats .5DS , .4DS, .rep,(when unpacking XTractor th in the folders these files work)? Than you can read them then?
By the way, I've recently downloaded a program from BScriptView 3.0 to create models of some. So may be somebody knows how to use it?

I
Ig-or-ek 16.03.20

If I'm not mistaken XTractor-om izvlekut sounds, textures... what do you need those formats (change the textures in the Maps folder? sounds in now....)

J
JCDenton 16.03.20

Give a couple of Soweto in the mission in the garage. As it is easier to pass. All the time dying.
P. S. Pauli And he's, like, what? How much time it was, all the bullets climbs(under my!). Donkey...:)

A
Anka 16.03.20

Ig - or - ek pliz can you send the save game after the race did not go

J
JCDenton 16.03.20

Anka! Where beloki, turn there, it saysNot there when I get out to the main track, press Num 0. You will have the finish pass, you will be credited with the lap. And so 5 times.

A
Anka 16.03.20

JCDenton thanks for the tip , I have another question : how to kill Sergio Morello (level 15-05) Starts to shoot him he runs away and the mission is over( though I'm a full clip to release time)

I
Ig-or-ek 16.03.20

JCDento when after the movie they turned striley all who see, after not run down the slope, and go down the stairs... She lain there in the second Attie wheelbarrow beloa is her grenades, take, help...

J
JCDenton 16.03.20

2Анка: I guess I haven't reached that mission, I can not help :-(

A
Anka 16.03.20

Pliz tell anyone about what you say after you killed (two-edge) old Tommy (I have counterfeit disks from AGS and all of the dialogue in this English , already I regret that has pokatilas money on the disc from 1C) !!!

J
JCDenton 16.03.20

You have not in Russian?