3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 16.03.20 01:00 pm

About the moderators. Again. (Diablo 2)

Moderator Umka do not adequately take decisions in the matter of moderation.
Please take action. And also!
Moderator Accetta, recently, for some reason ruled in my favor, when I wrote something, does not violate the rules of the server, in this way:
And
it
though
what
The
well Dober
which
flood
on the CD
continues
remains beznakazannym.

Dear administration, please take action. You probably already know that nothing I to you appeal. Thank you.
43 Comments
Sort by:
K
KISfly 16.03.20

wow, the theme of lives for 12 whole minutes

Z
Zitbastard 16.03.20

Jay_xd hi! CAG Dila?

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 16.03.20

Zitbastard
what?

A

By the way, while I'm here.
I had an account a moderator, exactly to the moment until I gave тtmpop the appropriate people and in his arms is not banned one character from the yellow-blokitnye agricultural superpower for inciting hatred and hatred about, quote < quilted jackets, we now bezviz(g)> . The question arose from me in the following ways. Why not leave me a moderator, but left hc-kamikaze Lalу, which I just now, a day before joining the authority, taught the finer points crotaline, which continue to remove the straps. I'm not happy with the dominance of ugliness in the chat: when we, ordinary players, banyat obviously drunk people who only yesterday wrote in the chat about some heads, and shaving the underarms. I think in the following way, without irony - it would be nice to restore my powers, so at least someone on this server has saved the community in the chat from the really unnecessary and inherently hostile elements. Thank you.
PS. even lemon know that I'm friendly d2 forum and server unit,2 years later. he does - respect. Ride on hamcomm and entertain students - I would not have survived an hour. Respect, Lemones. As they say the people here not far away, so close. Here in this simple way, the butt of our audience was licked.

D
DosmotrIsBack 16.03.20

Dober under the tail shaved?

Z
Zitbastard 16.03.20

Alex Bitansky
Jay_xd is that you? Is that really you? What a coincidence! Contrarian I can remember...
You banned all my accounts on the main channel for anything. Would like to wish you health and happiness, success, Alexei Retardский!

A

Zitbastard
Fix the detector, I'm not Jay_xd. Wishes I keep, thank you.
Shaka_podorojala
everyone knows it, why you were brought here? 2013 has passed already, or are we in 2013?

s
suckxd 16.03.20

me today even ban little-herO for the fact that my About is not properly formed,and it looks like complexes

S
Shaka_podorojala 16.03.20

suckxd
xaxaxaxax)))

Z
Zitbastard 16.03.20

Alex Bitansky
Sorry, I was wrong.

m
massivenn 16.03.20

little-herO who ever gave him Admin rights ?? it's a monster fine !

L
Lester2020 16.03.20

Hmm..... Type of support no one sees?

y
yok0o 16.03.20

Umka and can't write, I don't know how he moderku given. Moderators have to set an example to the users, and not scribbling agro-sheets in the chat about the Doberman, completely forgetting about the existence of punctuation marks.
And Yes, decides he as well as writes. Another CDA-moderator, sauna for old grudges.

U
Umka_S 16.03.20

yok0o
Looking serious burns, behave in the chat is fine and no problems, and Yes, and thank you even here, of the ban explained that the jokes on the topic ( mother sister sex, etc. etc.) totally unacceptable, not in any normal society, and Yes, about the thanks, you also have to chew over that, here you get banned (which by the way is not clear who shot) well, okay, a joke so in the real world and at least a face of tabal will be provided, don't behave beastly grow up dynamix.

U
Umka_S 16.03.20

Alex Bitansky
Alex you try to start itself to be adequate.

m
mazzilavbane 16.03.20

Umka before she cried that adamodar was not adykvatnuyu...but right now she decided to prisoedenitsa
Bravo Alex, Bravo!

D
DELETEEND 16.03.20

Moderators generally don't make decisions in my favor ! please pakarati them!

Let me moderku chat, feir, and another sysop. I'll show what is right !

O
Obsessed 16.03.20

sysop yet. I'll show what is right !
DELETEEND both claws For! :D

y
yok0o 16.03.20

vadim011 wrote:
Looking serious burns, behave in the chat is fine and no problems, and Yes, and thank you even here, of the ban explained that the jokes on the topic ( mother sister sex, etc. etc.) totally unacceptable, not in any normal society, and Yes, about the thanks, you also have to chew over that, here you get banned (which by the way is not clear who shot) well, okay, a joke so in the real world and at least a face of tabal will be provided, don't behave beastly grow up dynamix.
even now painful to read, but I see you tried already sweated (
PS: is the moderator has the right for such scalps to be?(

D
DELETEEND 16.03.20

yok0o
and why it needs to restrict rights ?)
He is as a player. with tendencies to GIMP.. Why they moderku clanchat.. ban the plan de Corones. in the chat ? Well, such a pleasure.. For this stream of shit and I compliance is expected from you. It's not even like the cops in the school ridicule. It's like the Snatchers have cops and which cops and citizens are oppressed.

Odd though it became interesting, yet wrote the post.. I would take moderku, but I have her the same evening, they took to it.
Just don't understand how a grown man sits for free monitors the chat and bans are even better than someone else.. type of crazy. children's health care very? It is doubtful Shoto. and the children then 5 percent will be enough, I guess.
Give me a confession Modera exams. and you'll have to check for yourself.. But I am afraid, too, would delay the moderstvo..