3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
farCry3Dima 16.03.20 01:02 pm

Uplay Russification (Far Cry 3)

Help pliz bought Far Cry 3 installed but it nifiga not Russian although the Russian patch set help sorry
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimchik94 16.03.20

I understand, but it uplay? I had the same canoe.

o
olegik55 16.03.20

farCry3Dima here try this method through the registry to Russify the game - then go to start - Run-regedit (the registry on Russian speaking) and there are looking for this path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ubisoft\Far Cry 3-and there find Language and change it to - russian) now have to be about the game, good game=)

N
Nesalvador 16.03.20

Not fucking Russian.Only menu. And as the Russian subtitles to do on uplay ?

B
Boss31 16.03.20

Nesalvador

uplay game without Russ. voice
do not download it from there
it is better to download the image of the license disk... look for a torrent called Far Cry 3_st make_TotalBF
install the game to him...
uplay will accept it as a native and will update )

R
Ronin_Pycckix 16.03.20

For those who have troubles with English)

click the right button on the shortcut, PROPERTIES then the SHORTCUT tab there will be a shortcut path on win7 is called the OBJECT and just at the end add -offline -language russian
after the path ends where the children are definitely the quotes with a space

s
shamaNNNNNN 16.03.20

Help PLIS. Karoche I bought litsuhu Far Cry 3 but the Russian language is not present. Then watched a couple of videos for ustanovleniyu this russifiers from the beeches sound+text. Did everything as in the video: in the profile changed to English with a small capital letter(at chuvaka roller z Nacala the English beat malenkoy written with a capital letter and I is large), then in regedit changed to English but when re-visited in regedit then again, the English beat, one of those folders removed other asiki and inserted filey English in General did everything chto mentioned in that video. In the end transferred only ozvuchka. I beg you don't be assholes - help me!
P. S Yes I know chto I very bad know Russian language)
PS I Have the Uplay version of the game(Poslednyaya)

V
Valera Panasyuk 16.03.20

olegik55
did not help

O
Olegichan 16.03.20

To change the game language to Russian on Uplay, do the following:
1. Anyone have steam, install it
2. Menu Games choose to Add third-party game to my library
3. Click browse and select the file farcry3.exe in the folder with the established game
4. Do everything as written in the header of this rusifikator, that is:
In Steam right-click on Far Cry 3 choose the Properties - Next, click the STARTUP OPTION, write a command -language=russian

H
Helix01 16.03.20

guys need help !
want to download crack far cry 3,but it's not working!
I click to download it me search opens

V
Vasilka 16.03.20

Alerican
thank you!!!

B
Barma-ley 16.03.20

Here guys,found how to make menus,subtitles and sound in Russian,all described in the video.I helped!

E
Evelyn Black 16.03.20

Alerican
thanks for help))

M
MIRAWINDUM 16.03.20

Good day ! The game license.
1.Changed in the registry from English to English.
2.Downloaded crack I copied the files with the game.
3.In the GamerProfile.xml is already Language=English
4.Renamed the shortcut on the desktop and added offline -language=English.
The menu remained in English.

Not what helped, it's interesting that when you start the game file in the registry itself automatically renamed to English constantly, but I do remember that when I bought the game(2-3 years ago) it was fully English, then I made a dance with a tambourine and the menu was well Russian-speaking and like everyone else, and now does not work, what to do???

s
sabbat75 16.03.20

MIRAWINDUM
Look at the screen carefully (the extra quotation marks, missing spaces, extra equals) :

M
MIRAWINDUM 16.03.20

So I have one smart person suggested that I have a menu in English while the game will not be demolished and will not be re-delivered, and in the beginning when the system will offer that type: yupley wants to make changes to the computer, click NO and everything. If I press YES it overwrite the Russian to English in the registry and the text becomes English and more you will not change no time !!! Now try on the second computer to install the game and to do it RIGHT. Then I will unsubscribe about results.

H
Hadeida 16.03.20

MIRAWINDUM
Well, what happened?

M
MIRAWINDUM 16.03.20

YAY IT WORKED !!!!!
Manual for licensed games.
1.Install the game, do not run.
2.Put the crack as shown in the vidio since the beginning of the registry, then copy the file with the Russification of the game, then edit file GamerProfile.xml in russian.
3.Start the game and here, most importantly, win will ask ubisoft wants to make changes to the computer, you need to say NO.
And all the game is completely Russified license.

PS now the task is how to properly carry the game on the main (gaming computer) that would of it left entries in the registry?? Probably Revo Uninstaller Pro will remove all the tails from the registry.

D
DimaEvdunov2014 16.03.20

Dick works, a piece of carbon, but when you remove this the piece HS - removes the game completely) Unique useless piece HS.

W
Wolpe 16.03.20

MIRAWINDUM
the trick is that when you click NO action not executed, since you banned the services Uplay to work.....
Well, explain to me stupid person WHAT to DO!???(((

Z
ZXCVdsf 16.03.20

Not to perestanavlivat in case the register takes off the Language option again in English you can remove the permission to write to this registry branch
Wow6432NodeUbisoft\Far Cry 3
from System administrators. To remove inheritance remove full access.