3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NikitaJ 16.03.20 01:02 pm

The game does not use graphics card (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Guys are faced with such a problem in GTA V using an internal video card that is the graphics card CPU and my GTX 1050 does nothing , eventually playing at 15-45 fps , (CPU : Pentium G4560 , video Card : GTX 1050 (Like 4GB ) IT's NOT a LAPTOP!)
Urgently need help!)
10 Comments
Sort by:
m
m_roma 16.03.20

In control panel, NVIDIA switch,
1. Right click on the Windows desktop, then click NVIDIA control panel from the context menu.

2. Click from left menu "Manage 3D settings".

3. On the right, select the tab "Global settings", select "high performance NVIDIA processor" from section "high-performance processor."

You can also switch to a more powerful graphics card for certain applications or games, here are the steps:

1. On the right, select the tab "Program settings".

2. The system will find all possible applications that you can set the preferred graphics adapter.

3. Find a game or program that starts, not with the chip, from the drop-down list.

4. Below that is the section through which it is given the necessary video card.

If through the list to find the desired file failed, it is possible to make manually via the "Add"button.

A
Alexandr_Nem 16.03.20

C:\Users\ТВОЕ NAME\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V you go in the settings file with Notepad, find the string AdapterIndex value=0 / and change the zero to one or Vice versa, although it will not help you, you must wire the monitor into the mother stuck, and not the video card

H
Hobo Sexual 16.03.20

You can go into the BIOS and disable the onboard graphics and not dance with a tambourine playing with the Nvidia panel and/or the config in the game.

A
AnPei 16.03.20

Monitor as if the video card is connected and not to Mat. Board.

x
xXHASLXx 16.03.20

Well, disable the built-in,and switch to the outside) Also my problem)))

N
NikitaJ 16.03.20

I PUBG is on the graphics card but GTA 5 no

b
batman18345 03.09.22

so it's drivers naughty, update and that's it

T
TryZpro 03.09.22

AnPei
I don’t know if you will answer me, but I have such a problem. On the video card from AMD, more precisely the Gygabyte radeon r9 290 on 4GB, even in 2d games I have a maximum of 40-50 fps after this all the time the monitor was connected to the video card but then when I turned on the PC, the monitor switched to energy-saving mode, then I turned it on to the motherboard, as a result, every time I try to connect it again to the vidyuhi, my monitor goes into energy-saving mode, and nothing is pulling on the motherboard

f
frendzy 03.09.22

TryZpro
well, as if everything is clear here

T
TryZpro 04.09.22

Frendzy
vidyuhe end?