3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Semen Starostin 16.03.20 01:03 pm

Endless spawn of enemies (The Surge)

Is it normal that after cleaning the location, upon return to her all the enemies alive?
22 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vano_Strelok 16.03.20

Simon Starostin
For players done. For easy farm resources...

S
Slipnot6 16.03.20

Simon Starostin wrote: is it Normal that after cleaning the location, upon return to her all the enemies alive?
If you cleaned and took the train and went to another location and then back again - Yes
If you are during the Stripping dies and resolse have a med-station - Yes
If you are cleared and returned to use the med-station or workbench - Yes
In all other cases - no
And then I read that some players enemies respawn if they ran around the corner, or just turn away the camera - this is a bug.

S
Semen Starostin 16.03.20

Together with the quick save is a direct cheat

S
Slipnot6 16.03.20

Simon Starostin
The impression that the developers just implemented this idea in the early builds, and then forgot to cut in the final product...
Most likely the patch will rule.

d
dra1man 16.03.20

Simon Starostin
Slipnot6
kwiksave - bug, will be fixed soon. He works crooked and can screw up game progress.

P
Pr4por 16.03.20

Well, it's like Titan quest again when you go into the game the enemies will again appear on the screen. So what kind of long-term pumping.

A
Agent Nomad 16.03.20

dibilizm with this respawn, I sagopalm, lost 6,500 scrap, was in sick Bay while I was running to where I sagopalm on the way, grabbed another and kicked again appeared in the sick Bay, eventually lost the scrap, the question is why the fuck do the enemies respawn permanent, IMHO it's delusional nonsense, all right restoring the health of the last enemy, but the spawn of all what the FUCK????

M
MUTFKZ 16.03.20

Steve Taller
The feeling that these people live in a parallel universe where you do not know what the souls series, its mechanics, and why in the same genre of games that will spawn enemies.

A
Agent Nomad 16.03.20

SHAGGY67
dark souls is shit, here, that spawn in the world of people and all sorts of tools looks at all alien

S
Slipnot6 16.03.20

Taller Steve wrote: dark souls is shit
You are wrong, only good.

Z
ZONE93 16.03.20

don't like don't play what's the problem permanently.

m
moblin 16.03.20

Steve Taller wrote:
this shit
Well ka do not give a shit.

s
saa0891 16.03.20

I understand the move to another location respaunâtsâ enemies,or when you kill it it's OK and even right,but why they respaunâtsâ when you walked in they'd have med help to do agreed or fill kit,is I absolutely do not understand is in my opinion just stupid.
Although I like the game even with such features.

m
mrZeeppo 16.03.20

saa0891
You DS not played?

s
saa0891 16.03.20

mrZeeppo wrote:
You DS not played?
I played Lords of the Fallen there with this everything was fine,the DS with such inept,uporotyh developers who can not make a normal operation,the interface for PC,play there is absolutely no desire how much do you have to be a moron to even in the third part not to own at least a keyboard mapping,even such a simple thing these utyrki do not state,what to say at all.

U
U-Rock 16.03.20

in the third part of the souls of all the rules with Claudia, played is not worse than surge

H
Hirok 16.03.20

saa0891
Lords were trying to do something original.
But the point is that Surj(XS as translated), this kind of evolution of the mechanics of solsol and lords.
Kind of a mixture. I went. But it was too short. In new game+ all you can for a few hours to run, doing all the quests.

p
pochtipushkin 16.03.20

saa0891

the DS with such inept,uporotyh developers who can not make a normal operation,the interface for PC,play there is absolutely no desire

Thought absolutely also, when the second attempt to plunge into the world of DS, my character was again humiliated by the pigs in Majula.
But it was enough to spend in the game for an hour or two (getting used to the controls, which isn't that ugly), I just fell in love with the series.
Such atmospheres not found in any other game. . .

s
saa0891 16.03.20

pochtipushkin wrote:
But it was enough to spend in the game for an hour or two (getting used to the controls, which isn't that ugly), I just fell in love with the series.
Perhaps you can and pants through the head to get used to,but it's definitely not my way.
I just really wonder why other developed can safely do normal office which does not have to get used to and did all sorts of fixes and other dances with a tambourine,to play the game absolutely not straining on the controls and just enjoy The Surge is a vivid example.
And these utyrki,otherwise I can not name them,even in the third part do not deign at least the buttons from the keyboard tie.

a
alex36893 16.03.20

Steve Taller
sorreisa and load