3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alehandro228 16.03.20 01:04 pm

Favorite bunch of weapons (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

What's your favorite set of weapons?I have dual swords+bow and hopes the predator+light bow
13 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimon-alfa 16.03.20

Sword and light bow

V
VladStraik 16.03.20

in different ways, (depending on the situation
)

A
Andrew Nash 16.03.20

Really depends on the situation. If you want to hunt - Luke: a snipe and a shotgun (hail of arrows), and the middle, too, wish to fight in the water as possible, but the heavier the melee weapon, the slower the beats.
Mostly steers straight sword, not a hammer and an axe. If you could throw spears, something else would have recommended them

B
Bupycop 16.03.20

Алехандро228
Why make these useless stupid threads? With the same success could ask what our favorite color, favorite food, posture, music and more... Why do you need this information, which does not carry anything, especially from strangers?

G
GeraSP 16.03.20

Алехандро228
hopes + twin swords + hunting bow + bow predator- my eyedeal)

a
ant19521 16.03.20

The sword of Heracles, an axe ( sometimes a spear ), a PREDATOR. Hopes is a very good weapon from the back catches, but strong strike bad.

S
Siniy Kot 16.03.20

Bupycop
purple red dots
all that burns and foams
Lotus
all except Russian rap and pop

B
Bupycop 16.03.20

Blue Cat
Unlike the author, I can think ahead and understand that this information, I will do nothing. But if you are sincere with sarcasm, then let's ask another question. What's your credit card number with CVV code?

S
Siniy Kot 16.03.20

Bupycop
DE58325D5003A0ED
you're smart, will understand))

d
dimaso73 16.03.20

Bupycop wrote:
Unlike the author, I can think ahead and understand that this information, does not give me anything
Don't try to be smart, just be smart
Алехандро228
Don't listen to any wise men, for this forum exists to discuss. If you have a question, better to ask and do not suffer from not asking.
My set: the sword of the duat, shield lion guard (Eastern dynasties), spiked bow Predator and the battle bow Howe And (really complement each other), well and further depending on the situation, as previously said, dear Andrew Nash))

B
Bupycop 16.03.20

dimaso73
That's right, a forum, not a dumping ground of thoughts. If every members decide to ask your useless stupid question here and within a few years all will not read. I'm trying to see the logic why the author needs this info at least? For something he's interested in someone else's opinion? Doubt, to decide with what to run in the game. After all, how many people, so many opinions(options) so what is this theme?

d
dimaso73 16.03.20

Bupycop
Of course, you have your opinion and you're not afraid to Express it, that commands respect! But it is possible to Express an opinion without needing to sarcastic, insulting comments?
Bupycop wrote:
After all, how many people, so many opinions
Absolutely agree with you! And this is why it is not possible to understand and delve into the logic of each individual, just as nobody is obliged to fit into your, my or anybody's logic.
Bupycop wrote:
That's right, a forum, not a dumping ground of thoughts
That the forum was not dump thoughts, each theme is called. The name of the theme you're interested, come in to discuss, feel useless and stupid, why would you even want to grasp and spend your time?

B
Bupycop 16.03.20

dimaso73
You may be right, I will try to be easier in this respect.