3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kipasss 16.03.20 01:04 pm

The constant respawn of animals and pirates.. (Far Cry 3)

I noticed that when faced with the pirates killing some immediately, the others go But for example lizards, too rasputia constantly lizards appear crowds. What could be the problem or how it should be?
5 Comments
Sort by:
[
[ ERIK ] 16.03.20

Kipasss
This is a sort of AI. It should be, it would be worse. if you didn't

K
Kipasss 16.03.20

[ ERIK ]
Well, they direct whole armies run))) For example lizards that's just absurd) I thought I should at least hunt and there just came from thirty-lizards ran)) When you kill a bunch of patrols look back and realize what's around you what that fleet of cars ten is)))))))))

F
FileCrasher 16.03.20

Kipasss
[ ERIK ]
This in normal game may be, even at the highest difficulty. At the same time lizards can be up to 5-7 PCs Machines can bring up to 3 pieces (if it is not on the outposts happening).

And so, this may be a bug related to installed you have mods.
It can also be due to the fact that you're hanging around too long in one place (e.g. for 20 minutes), and the enemies themselves are gradually catching up to you.
As soon as all was quiet at the scene, do a shakedown, and then flushed

[
[ ERIK ] 16.03.20

Kipasss
No, well, I thought the lizards in there three, four, and then straight thirty. This is a bug no way, I had a max of five. And what about the fleet of enemies... I had three cars and I obbegat whole island, and you have an army. It's all bugs, serious bugs, they can be caused by different trainers or mods.

How to help you don't know, put a new patch, run on behalf of the administrator, reboot Windows, delete the trainer and mod if you have it.
If that doesn't help, reinstall the game (making a backup of savegames).
If litsuha, then run a scan for integrity in yupley or steam.

[
[ ERIK ] 16.03.20

viatrix
Agree was wrong, but I didn't know what he has to such an extent the enemies of the heap and zhyvotnyh, I thought there is six units high.