3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eidl 16.03.20 01:05 pm

1050ti and 2.5 K resolution

Good day!
Unfortunately, my knowledge does not allow to know these things.
Did 1050ti, msi, resolution 2.5 K?
One person said that I have just burned. they say 128-bit bus yet. What do you say?
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 16.03.20

sense? physically if there is a suitable digital video output then probably Yes
for practical applications games games on this resolution, peck-peck. that is a job for multi GPU systems and high tops
technically, I don't think 1050ти finally a game card is something to play DotA and cs go at resolutions around full BH
and it is not only in the tyre and all sorts of the Pitch numbers if you compare it for example with 1080ти and VEGA 64

E
Eidl 16.03.20

MunchkiN 616
the corresponding video input? :with
The fact that I I often stream, just mostly the mob, but league of legends, the problems, in fact no notice, 140+ fps consistently. Recently purchased a new monitor, and talking about it, I said, saying the resolution is great and video card by itself supposedly will not pull or pull but not for a long time to use, and I have not given much explanation of how and why, and that haunts me.

D
DePetrushkin 16.03.20

Eidl
2560 by 1440 pixels I understand the 2.5 K resolution, i.e. QHD resolution. For example, it was 1920 by 1080 resolution that is FULL HD. In QHD 2 times more pixels than FULL HD, respectively, approximately 2 times greater the load on the graphics card. To give the picture it will give on a stable framrate (30 frames at least) in the top games is unlikely on medium settings. DotA, cs, I think will pull in 60 frames. In short to give the picture give out, movies, surf in the Internet, but new games will not give even 30 frames. The League will draw it, I don't know, I think at low-medium QHD resolution pull. And unlikely stream, the stream is loaded heavily.

c
callmegod 16.03.20

Viewing 4K video, Yes please. But to play above fullhd at all. With a map nothing happens, she just won't be able to pull such a permit, and even a stream.

E
Eidl 16.03.20

DePetrushkin
Don't know how the COP and DotA, but lol pulls in 140 fps and still better to put 1920 by 1080?

E
Eidl 16.03.20

callmegod
Well, thank you

E
Eidl 16.03.20

Can I ask another question in a million chromosomes XA
I can also leave the dispensation is a slave. Table still in the 2.5 K, and the games just take in FullHD deliver?

E
Eidl 16.03.20

How am I supposed to do in the settings of obs, at the moment, the basic resolution is: 2560x1440 and 1280x720 output resolution, do I need to change to 1920x1080? Can someone fumbles?

D
DePetrushkin 16.03.20

Eidl
See, I don't know how to ship a video card lol, I tried to play with a QHD, if not satisfied would framrach, then back to FULL HD. With the video card nothing will happen if not to drive her manual settings.

E
Eidl 16.03.20

DePetrushkin
Ie, if the stream and playing for 2+ hours my fps did not drop, and all was stable, I can afford it more time?
What is primerit? D:

D
DePetrushkin 16.03.20

Eidl
Frameit is the frame rate, i.e. how many fps issues. Yes, you can.

J
Jakki 16.03.20

Gtx 1050,Asus rx 550. Which is better. The main purpose of viewing video content with the computer and the Internet. Games rarely and is possible on medium settings.TV 4K,6 - and nuclear complex. HDMI wire 2.0 be sure to look for or what will fit?

O
OkGo 16.03.20

Eidl wrote:
Did 1050ti, msi, resolution 2.5 K?
One person said that I have just burned. they say 128-bit bus yet. What do you say?
The brain is such a counselor would burn better.
Start I can, but fps will be low enough in most projects.
Have the rest of the settings greatly reduce to get more or less comfortable fps. Well, network projects, of course, will go without any problems.

It is possible that a tangible bonus will give acceleration 1050ti.