3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
ViteK_rus 16.03.20 01:06 pm

All fans of the DeLorean DMC-12

A man named Stephen Wynne bought all of the parts remaining after the bankruptcy of the DeLorean factory and founded in Texas DeLorean Motors Co.
They are going to produce cars while remaining zapchestey. The remaining parts will be enough to produce 500 cars. So maybe everyone will be able to buy this car-the legend
pix.PlayGround.ru
47 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tank 16.03.20

haha nujni they are 80 years old machine((((((((((

V
ViteK_rus 16.03.20

Why!!! Yes, people will line up to buy it

T
Tank 16.03.20

Who???? who needs dolorean explain the ancient model if the factory went bankrupt so there was a reason for it

V
ViteK_rus 16.03.20

Maybe there were reasons, I'm sure this car has thousands of fans around the world. And now they have had the opportunity to purchase it. Look, it is simply beautiful
pix.PlayGround.ru

T
Tank 16.03.20

I don't know what the inside of this explained to???????????

F
FON-Dorn 16.03.20

She is mine back the future was filmed

V
ViteK_rus 16.03.20

I guess it just has to be in the blood......
just imagine. Let's say you're sitting in a new BMW at the traffic lights,listening to music, the mood is great, and I'm next potetial on the DeLorean DMC-12. Do you think someone will stare surrounding mouths open from wonder?

V
ViteK_rus 16.03.20

Yes I shot after this movie I fell in love with her

F
FON-Dorn 16.03.20

deloren...

T
Tank 16.03.20

I disliked the BMW I like the corvettes and Mustangs of the 70s like

Throw a site where news stybzil

V
ViteK_rus 16.03.20

Well, you still corvettes and Mustangs have become boring much, let them on the roads in Russia, they are of course every day is not met. But in games, movies they just flashed.A DeLorean DMC-12 is simply a masterpiece!!!!!

V
ViteK_rus 16.03.20

Actually watched on TV
http://www.adb.ru/autonews/news/8895F38E5

V
ViteK_rus 16.03.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
look......

T
Tank 16.03.20

In the United States resumed production of the legendary car DeLorean DMC-12, known throughout the world for the cult film "Back to the future".
Unfortunately, the film proved more popular than the machine itself - it was released less than a year, descended from the conveyor of the machine was never sold, and after less than a year after the start of production of the DeLorean DMC-12 - 1982 - the plant was closed for debts.
I tell you, and it varay that Edineti who love dolorian dupe

V
ViteK_rus 16.03.20

If the man decided to revive this car, then as the saying goes: there would be a demand, there will be supply.

V
ViteK_rus 16.03.20

I think in those years it also cost big money,but think the body is made of stainless steel!

T
Tank 16.03.20

52,000 dolor in 2007 and then it 25000 81 year dolorean overtook the 911 on prodip

O
Ohotnik za golovami 16.03.20

Wikipedia says that John De Lauryn shortly before the bankruptcy was trying to save the company,having been engaged in drug trafficking,but it was all captured on film and brought to trial,and later John De Lauryn was acquitted.

O
Ohotnik za golovami 16.03.20

Tank
What's the difference?Let them make the 500 cars,500 fans are...

T
Tank 16.03.20

Yes, he's just not the history of the car nothing posted says that it must be in the blood I read of it on the news and if only he forumce posted this and tembolee penny be much more popular !!!!!:-)