3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 16.03.20 01:09 pm

The return of the money in the Batlnet (Overwatch)

ribsi who tried to return the money to the batlnet? I wanted to know is it possible to return the money,for the purchase of the game?the fact that he was leaving on a business trip and want to buy Overwatch,but I will play on the laptop,would like to live to see it be playable,or very bad.conditions of refund are not found.thanks in advance for the answer

just do not really know whether a bucket to start the game?tests on YouTube on similar hardware,is himself.I would like to try,because the incentive/origin/uple this thing kind of working,if enough of less than 2 hours
8 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inspektor_73 16.03.20

Gryxa
Write support Support-Contact support-Product Overwatch-the Subject of Payment-Refund-return the game-Request via the website

B
Beirut 16.03.20

Gryxa
Just remember that the headstock is back on the purse battle and not on the real account. Easier poguli configuration of the laptop on YouTube and look playable or not

J
JolyMau5 16.03.20

Beirut
If card paid for - will return to the map. I so Destiny 2 to of. output returned.

B
Beirut 16.03.20

Casein
MB MB had not returned, I would still call before buying not to get into crap.
more precisely, there like right now, call back order is possible

G
Gryxa 16.03.20

um strange as it is said saport....
Thank You for contacting Blizzard support.

Of course, I perfectly understand You that to buy blindly on a less powerful computer is risky and You are right, all purchases in our system are final.
Unfortunately, the only way to try the game Overwatch is to wait for the next free weekend from time to time take place in the game and when anyone can play for free in Overwatch.

M
Mortaliss 16.03.20

the idea is to level 25 must absolutely return,just not sure what's the specific deadline of the return,but that return is possible if you're playing a few hours I am more than confident

B
BoB_Er 16.03.20

up to level 10 will return the money.

F
Fallen Werewolf 16.03.20

BoB_Er
From the official response last year to my question - refund can be done if the player has reached the higher level 5.