3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
solij 16.03.20 01:09 pm

Open the equipment. (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)

In General,scoured the forums,but no complete list anywhere.
Write all that you can unlock in the game,how to do it,where to be(for example hands,discs,boxes), etc.
Well, the question.
Somehow came across the comments,where it says that you can get some wings?Is that so?Well and accordingly in what way?
20 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladislav Grafkin 16.03.20

The sword of the destroyer armor - collect all ID chips (that is, to cut off all possible left hand)
Wig - the mode of the blade (endless) can be cut all at once, except for bosses - beat the game on hard or higher and collect all ID chips
default armor blue - go to 50% of the VR missions (of chalenge)
default armor red - complete 30% of VR missions (of chalenge)
default armor yellow - complete all VR missions

Armor Raiden, whom you play in the beginning where you kill the Prime Minister improves the speed of the battle or something.

the blade is high - level to pass all of BP chalenge gold
the blade is high-level machete-collect 10 memory cards(to fit under the cloak with sombrero MARIACHI)
the blade is high-level Kendo sword - find all men in boxes (given achievement/trophy and the sword sobstno; generally search is similar to the game of hide and seek (peekaboo)). Wash the sword hit the enemy or rage in fashion and the enemy disappears.
Infinite wig A - complete the game on normal or higher and collect 10 ID chips
Infinite wig B - complete the game on normal or higher and collect 20 ID chips
Armor young Raiden - go on hard or higher
Electric blade - collect all the memory cards (Stan blade he wash mill). Hit the enemy does not know all the ride or not but the effect of the electric charge saya or electrogravity
Business suit of endings pass on very hard

D
DNA118 16.03.20

_ZENO_
You forgot to add a few more copies of the armor,and one sword.Also,haven't added the weapons of the bosses.

D
DNA118 16.03.20

solij
There is armor, and the sword that is given for preject games.On the PC version, they are open at once.Also,there are boss weapons(3 pieces,not counting the sword of Samuel) but about them you will most likely know.

D
DNA118 16.03.20

_ZENO_
Then,I'm sorry to disturbed.

D
Demon of Night 16.03.20

_ZENO_
And describe please what kind of armor gives, I would be very grateful!

s
solij 16.03.20

In the main menu there is a section colections or something like that.All that is possible to collect collected,but there are a few cells where there should be a file and it's not the characters,who knows how to open them?

Y
Yoshemitsu 16.03.20

Demon of Night
Red - covered 30% of the VR missions (enhanced attack, reduced protection, the hard electrolyte absorption and enhanced consumption )
Blue - completed 50% of the VR missions (decreased attack, increased defense, reduced the absorption of the electrolyte, consumption unchanged)
yellow - passed 100% of the VR missions (attack, the protection is reinforced strongly the absorption of the electrolyte is reduced consumption)

D
Demon of Night 16.03.20

Yoshemitsu
And the rest of the armor does nothing? Armor Fox, booking of МГС4, suit and etc.
I understand commando armor(green) improves the damage of military and technology, the white armor which improves medical quality (can heal, XS), and the Inferno armor improves damage from explosions or Vice versa, reduces get, although it may do both. Costume and Mexican clothing nothing as I understand it. Standard armor like the original and even worsens some fighting qualities. And that's what your booking Foxx gives... very interesting

V
Vladislav Grafkin 16.03.20

Demon of Night
Sorry about the armor Fox or what is important is not written.
But I have the assumption that this armor improves the skill of stealth.

Y
Yoshemitsu 16.03.20

Purchased DLS armor (stimovsky free from the start) nothing gives. This is stupid skin aka Desperado, standard, Tux, etc.
White - more kits.
Komuflyazhnogo - it seems more and more missiles.
Inferno - more like grenades.

E
Evgeniy Teterya 16.03.20

how to open blue chests with locks???

A
AlayaVijnana 16.03.20

Eugene Teter
in badmode to cut the lock

K
K.e.k.s 16.03.20

Don't know where to ask... this topic is more suitable.
All saw that the scabbard from Raiden, there is also a small knife? I have never seen in battle, so he used it. May need to unlock in the game? Just my open.

s
solij 16.03.20

K. e.k.s
No, the knife is not interactive and can not open it!In the first version of MGR:R, which was developed under the leadership of Kojima, it was to be used in the awakening along with a sword and as a silent variant of execution(because then the stealth in this game meant a lot).Then this function for unclear reasons, was removed (by the way, in vain), but for the sake of image integrity cyber ninja he was left in a kind of visual add-ons.

K
K.e.k.s 16.03.20

The people at me such question:

Saw this GIF in the Internet and also wanted the skins. I understand it is a form of Raikov from MGS3?.. Does anyone know what needs to be done to open it?

s
solij 16.03.20

K. e.k.s
It is rather a texture mod for a tuxedo, this does not open.On the playground it is not.Where to find don't know.Rather, it is not uploaded to the network.

K
K.e.k.s 16.03.20

solij
Pechalbeda.(

R
Roma Skoropupov 16.03.20

The coolest sword is the Blade of the Fox he is very cool goes well with a suit Fox

R
Roma Skoropupov 16.03.20

and he cuts all the enemies in one hit

a
averagemgrenjoyer 29.10.22

Yoshemitsu
Desperado Armor improves stealth by 5%