3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fresh.Blood 16.03.20 01:09 pm

How to get id of the save game? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

In short, crossed over with a license for the pirates, played a bit and there was need to reinstall Windows. Well, not strange, lost id saves and the game now does not see them, because I forgot to copy CPY.ini. I don't have to replace this id, but only to know him. Anyone is how to remove it from the save game? As I understand it skriptovani using the game engine file that prog-editors, programming languages cannot be read. I have only three ideas: how to read the game memory when it checks for the correct id of the save, or to save descriptivity or understand what the line spelled out the id and change it to already scripted id of the new saves. The latter method is of interest to many, because everyone wants to play on another account with your saves, but while these topics lie dormant, the method is not found. I also need to know this id. So, asking for help, gentlemen.
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alphalva 16.03.20

Fresh.Blood
Created an ACC for this issue?
Fresh.Blood wrote:
moved from license to pirates
Fresh.Blood wrote:
do not have to replace this id, but only to know him
Fresh.Blood wrote:
how can the id be removed from the save game?
Fresh.Blood wrote:
all I want to play on another account with your saves
Fresh.Blood wrote:
I also need to know this id
Smoke? Or members of the forum for suckers?

F
Fresh.Blood 16.03.20

tony_001
?

F
Fresh.Blood 16.03.20

tony_001
Are unable/unwilling to help - you can just scroll through the topic and move on.

D
Dimson_62 16.03.20

Fresh.Blood
Fresh.Blood wrote:
moved from license to pirates
The rare moron!!! On account of pirates don't know, I'm not a pirate, and your license ID find along the way C:/Program files (x86)/Ubisoft/
Ubisoft Game Launcher/savegames/ and then a folder with many numbers and letters this is your ID, and on account of piratok, ask the pirates.

T
The_Rock. 16.03.20

Dimson_62
That one there did not go, what sane person would do so?
Just wrote it, so once the stones were pelted and did not say buy the game)

B
Bupycop 16.03.20

Fresh.Blood
Why go with a license to pirate? As far as I know, pirates with the latest addition yet will not crack, MB won't have to do it, but on the license, even if no additions, patch latest.

J
Jon Sneg 16.03.20

with a license to pirate??? mmm.... Yes we have a patient, comrades)) even if he pirates, the nakoy hell go was a license to pirate???? For a free DLC?

c
condemned123 16.03.20

Fresh.Blood
ID will not help you.
savci with pirates on stimovsky litsuhu not the rod.
esstessno and Vice versa.
I'd say more likely (but not certain) - after new hacking old saves, as there will not be a new tabla :((
ie all the current sohranki identifitseerida pirates game just for the current crack cpy.

l
lalka454 16.03.20

Fresh.Blood

J
Jon Sneg 16.03.20

Fresh.Blood
Are you sick? What's stopping you to install uplay?? The game itself is big and bulky... are There 5 or 10 hours will not get off! And can make it easier: find someone you activated it, and he'll preactivity her and all, rejoice and do not cry!!

c
condemned123 16.03.20

Fresh.Blood
I repeat saves from stimovsky litsuhi on the pirates do not go!!!
Google myself UMNIK