3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angry_Welder 16.03.20 01:10 pm

The electricity in the asylum 88 (Fallout 4)

In short, faced with the problem. Asylum 88 became the caretaker of, built himself a large apartment, put the box junction, and it turns out that in one part of the room the power goes to the box, and in another part of the office box is not powered. Checked all the blocks PrimaryKey, the reactor is working properly. I don't do that, or is it a bug? How to fix?
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 16.03.20

Angry_Welder wrote:
Asylum 88 became the caretaker of, built himself a large apartment, put the box junction, and it turns out that in one part of the room the power goes to the box, and in another part of the office box is not powered
Put mod and forget about these horrible boxes.
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10812/?tab=description

T
Tdante 16.03.20

So the box not got their range to the other boxes, which is under tension.

A
Angry_Welder 16.03.20

Tdante
I mean to the other boxes? it is the same voltage type of wall passes as well, or there intended type of floor and wall posting is not?

H
Hattack 16.03.20

Angry_Welder wrote:
I mean to the other boxes? it is the same voltage type of wall passes as well, or there intended type of floor and wall posting is not?
No. The range of boxes...

C
CHADREX 16.03.20

Let's say, the generator is in a different cell location. That is, when you move to another location, the part of the cell is unloaded from memory. To fix the bug shipping to put the parallel generator.