3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Erken_kz 16.03.20 01:10 pm

The chest near the door of the commander and other things. (Ghost of a Tale)

Hi people! Who can, prompt please:
1. How to open the chest near the door of the commander? In this hood the red Ranger. In the foreign. forums said they say the key gives the guard next to the door, but this dialogue had not. Although at the same forum say that they say at the end of the game will have a skill to open all the chests.
2. The other chest is closed in a closet in the kitchen, I suspect that there is proof on the Owner of smugglers - the cook Rizzio.
3. Can't find all the vessels with the ashes. In the catacombs found 3 on each character (the Ghost and her lover). 4-a vessel of the beloved found in the ruins on the shore, where the mouse left a note. And where the rest are?
(Now the plot needs to get the cards on the bone Bank.)
10 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxminus 16.03.20

Erken_kz
1. go back to that guard and steal the key from him
3. All the vessels in the catacombs, the last under the magpie spiders.

E
Erken_kz 16.03.20

maxminus
Something nedotumkal just to steal, England forum misled.) Thank you.
And a pot I found not in the catacombs. Under Jay something is not found, but will go once more thoroughly searched.

m
maxminus 16.03.20

Erken_kz
under forty when she will give the job her flag to find. Perhaps the items are scattered randomly. Gold and mushrooms I have, for example, the shaft already. Even maps 2 is. One bought, the other was found.

k
kazanlogon 16.03.20

Erken_kz

D
DrLobotrog 16.03.20

And who has the key to the chest, to which the ladder into the water in the cubicle down. In the beginning, if from the blacksmith to come into the entrance, which by the boots Pathfinder leads?

And again. In the catacombs all three counters soldier? And two bodies found on the bridge where the spiders were. Just on YouTube looking pass, at the entrance, when the squad leader gives the task to find three people, in people it is already 2/3 done.

E
Erken_kz 16.03.20

DrLobotrog
From this chest, too, the key is not found.
The third badge you will find, when the plot will go down to the lower level of the catacombs, under the magpie.
maxminus
No, all lie on the ground, collected all. In addition to the catacombs, one is in the chapel on the shore, one in the cave passage between the North slope and the harbour. Steam guides suggested. Now I will discipate last rose of 17.. will not find it:))

D
DrLobotrog 16.03.20

Yeah, so not worth me re-the catacombs to search boxes one is not enough. And thought, which may be missed without a card hanging around :)

The blacksmith bought everything that was, but rose on all maps, only one drawn. Of the clothes, not all listed. Nuggets too, no... They're somewhere in remote places or something, which is not on the map?

E
Erken_kz 16.03.20

DrLobotrog
The nuggets are starting from the Far tower where the forest and the sea. On the Northern slopes, in caves, on the shore. They're just small, not noticeable from afar. I gathered as maxminus more than necessary. Suggest as soon as possible to get the hang of the Red mist, it shows active stuff near. Skill give mouse for completed tasks.

D
DrLobotrog 16.03.20

Erken_kz
Yes, clear the stump, took the first one :) those mushrooms are all found, while there roamed through the forests. I'm talking about what blacksmith, then take the money, and they are not notes.

m
maxminus 16.03.20

I have here the card did not open. For example, running on the beach, have a map to look, and there is a map of the Harbor. And everywhere the map the harbour. Accounted for using the open menu. In General, these cards prevent just IMHO. Only to find marked on the map thing and all. Other passages to remember better.