3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wenss 16.03.20 01:11 pm

Vengeance (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Welcome! Tell me, what kind of tasks are periodically appearing on the map? It is necessary to revenge for the killed player?

7 Comments
Sort by:
v
valentinevalejo 16.03.20

Network card some sort of. They forget it does not end there. Well, it is necessary to do something in an empty game. Better to go out for a walk)

m
melvinov 16.03.20

Wenss
All right, some player was killed by the soldiers/thugs/animals and you displayed a mini-mission to avenge him by killing the one who killed him. Execute it or not is up to you, but I have done them always when I see another reason to escape for 5 minutes from the main job and earn 250 experience points at lower levels is felt in the pumping. Sometimes the same icon, only voklis. a sign appears on the map is the assignment from Reda, also for the experience of 1500 + even purple/orange loot.

h
hyper1 16.03.20

valentinevalejo
say it. useless jobs that don't need to be distracted

B
Bupycop 16.03.20

hyper1
Says it which is not even really know, because the pirates this no and tips, you can assume that people do in the game is not played(YouTube does not count)

B
Bupycop 16.03.20

valentinevalejo
valentinevalejo wrote:
I played the game.
valentinevalejo wrote:
Network card some sort of.
valentinevalejo wrote:
I councils did not give what would be for him to assume.
valentinevalejo wrote:
Better to go out for a walk)
Blank game you play the game even passed? All there researched? I'm here for 160 hours just started the latest addition to undergo, and to the full research at least leave 100 hours(and, if you run headlong), I wouldn't call it an empty world. Besides, there are constantly moving nomads in the desert, the animals aggressive, militia soldiers are fighting without end and that's how this quest, killed the players, because he is infinite, until it is played.

W
Wenss 16.03.20

Thank you for your answer. Pretty much what I thought.
And on account of the game here on taste and color...., as the saying goes. )))) Someone enthusiastic about the game, someone is not very good, there are those who Hait it, then it is difficult to argue. How many people - so many opinions. So don't quarrel on trifles )))). Personally, I play very much, to relax her, because there are not only tasks to perform, sometimes I just look around the neighborhood, very nicely done. I only have one bad moment and it appears randomly, very odd. There is a day and play all the cheers, and in the wilderness, and in the city, and another day in the same place retarding. Sin on the Internet. Should try it in offline mode, but damn if I yubiki not work, and I need them for The Crew 2 )))))))))

B
Bupycop 16.03.20

valentinevalejo
Fool you, even if I can't catch the meaning of his own words. In one place you give advice to the person, and in another, say do not give advice)) To empty game" as you yourself called writing that was at 100% and Egypt is gorgeous, one I don't see the connection in your comments? Or maybe you have a split personality? Although the option with a younger brother fool and older tall might be better, with some of them I communicate?