3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vovik.boroda 16.03.20 01:11 pm

Help with the adjustment.!!!!! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I have this problem.On turns the wheel is spinning fine at first and then begins to rotate at furious speed. Haven't played before but with this problem I coped . I don't remember but something I did in the settings of the steering wheel in the game.
20 Comments
Sort by:
L
LETJACK 16.03.20

vovik.boroda
try to put the parameter-linearity of the steering center and the steering sensitivity -2

v
vovik.boroda 16.03.20

LETJACK
Thanks for the reply.I'll try.

t
timoha097 16.03.20

vovik.boroda
when set in settings of Claudia press only gas brake. right and left are not touching and the sensitivity of the nonlinearity like in the first koment . I helped

V
VETER15 16.03.20

Did not help, as powerul the wheel but in the game he then turns, and how to fix it? You need to not screw himself, and was in the same position in which I have fixed. In General, the wheel gave it back, I don't like such things.
I have a car and wanted to drive for KAMAZ, in General, ruined)

L
LETJACK 16.03.20

VETER15
your steering working range of how many degrees?

V
VETER15 16.03.20

LETJACK
I need to know?) I give a damn about it. I need to play the wheel didn't dovorachivanie, I am from this fly off the track, especially when, if lucky, to accelerate to 90

v
vovik.boroda 16.03.20

LETJACK
I have no idea .the wheel of ACME .I understand that the wheel is not so hot but there is such a.

v
vovik.boroda 16.03.20

timoha097
So I did the keyboard did not touch.In the drivers wheel to spin normally ,and the game turns itself is that the wave direction in another.

L
LETJACK 16.03.20

VETER15
The sensitivity is too strong, try to turn it down to nothing. +most likely at you the difference in the speed booster. you have it 180 deg, but in the game the wheel turns 900 degrees. so you turned a little, but in the game the wheel povarachivaetsya to the end. and try to lift the nonlinearity parameter steering, can you help

V
VETER15 16.03.20

LETJACK
I tried, sometimes do not cool, probably Chinese the wheel, there's still a bunch of buttons on it, red green light, so thank you!

S
SeD_MC 16.03.20

VETER15
I defenderse the wheel. Also there is a green/red light, and was also a problem. What you write is turbo mode.
That is, turning the steering wheel just a little - it sends a signal to the computer to maximum 180 degrees. Disable turbo mode - rejoice.

V
VETER15 16.03.20

SeD_MC
not that something was wrong, no change, no matter how tuned

D
Danil Melcer 16.03.20

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=965285460 that's helped, go for it :))

M
MisterMaximPsih 16.03.20

Guys, the problem, today I bought the wheel, start the game knocks what to do, without a rudder start to work include the wheel starts to configure emboss, the dice rolling, but only because of the game and bought it

S
SaveX3 16.03.20

MisterMaximPsih
In other racing games checked the wheel ? Even more interesting was th problem.

M
MisterMaximPsih 16.03.20

SaveX3
no not tested

A
Aleksandr Stryukan 16.03.20

boomgate with the driver settings, steering wheel SVEN DRIFT

but the driver settings

E
Ezhik Games 12.04.21

Solving the problem with a sharp turn of the steering wheel

G
Gleb120 31.05.22

timoha097
timoha097
Thank you very much now the game looks really realistic

A
Archangel Satana 20.01.23

Logitech g920 steering wheel, my toad did not give me money for a manual transmission. Please tell me what needs to be done in the settings in order to switch gears with paddle shifters?