3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lenya Skott Konokradov 16.03.20 01:11 pm

Quest \"last gasp\" (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Guys, help. I already 10 times trying to get a moment free the pupil Hannah. The white beast master before his death casts a drop of oil. That is cloned in PCs 7. Along the way there are also fiery oil drops. The student consistently dies.
17 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikel2 16.03.20

Leon Scott Horse Thieves
And do not treat it in any way?or you head to Popper,was this quest for literally 3 hours ago,Yes a little stressful, no pupil would be a lot easier need much from the top of the platform to go down,they will come, and occasionally to cast disciple of magic armor,and the treatment of scrolls or so,well terpelka needed because the fight is not quick.Conventional oil drops better beat the distance,bombs or similar spells, at the bottom you can undermine a barrel of oil,and then the whole thing will be a jump to you on top of an already hot)),fire is going to be harder, because after the fire cursed them,it is necessary periodically to bless and to extinguish the rain or something like that on the upper platform,fire to bring down the ice and bubbles of water a normal fire around them to extinguish,then push the Persians melee or ranged but with physical or piercing damage in this situation the student I have from the top of the platform is not slazil and ran in a circle and use ranged skills on the next lot

P
Pelmen dobra 16.03.20

Nikel2
No, I almost completed everything I could side on the island. The barrel ran down in advance. Oil puddles appear from nowhere! + these crawling bastards everywhere and leave a trail! Went spent all my money on water arrows. AND USELESS. Probably will have to take the last SEEAW, which is made 2 hours before the battle and to think of something.

N
Nikel2 16.03.20

Dumpling goodness
Well,look at the appearance of a normal burn from the bottom, I have it all caught fire and burned until the end of the battle,then at the top it begins to change to jump,but almost half the HP and still the top will burn,fire, or the way she quickly understands if the appearance of fire common to not finish in time and they where at the bottom there is necroplasma normal and you stop paying attention and Gilat each other,then you start to please fire the change that drops, too, does not live long,on the approach to the top you need to put a Persian with a good mage armor and damage physical or mage water/air TK large drops do not jump and you will either curse or try to crawl the rest of the Persians can be long-range attacks to remove physical or mage armor crawling from the bottom to pers which counters the approach could quickly to cool them down and necroplasma(if any) need to separate ie bless, and put out the gangway which is from the bottom to the top,then, if needed, the top can be quickly extinguished and animals which is at the bottom this does not hurt much,here are a few skills\scrolls I've used:crushing blow(2 pers)restoration(2 pers),group healing (1),first aid(1),shield slam(1) battering RAM(2)blinding like that there(2)very convenient radius and decent damage is great,tornado(2),jump of the Phoenix(2),teleportation(1),beat the retreat,cloak of shadows(1) allows to control the situation on the battlefield and scrolls frost armor and recovery a distraction can be another animal to call,I have a warrior(sword and shield),battle mage(2 axes) and caster(elemental and support) upstairs with the student was fun, and I thief(dagger 2) made raids to the bottom and entertained a lot there and long-range attacks if necessary, helped himself in the bottom,and so slowly in 10-15 minutes, they all collapsed

P
Pelmen dobra 16.03.20

Nikel2
Thank you very much, buddy, I'll try your instructions. This moron, what's his name, Gawain, runs away, climbs into cursed flames (God, even the mobs of the party so don't suck)! We have the most pumped to climb after him and locks. Aaaarg

A
Apokalipsis113 16.03.20

Teleportation, castling, sleep, ice block. In what does not deny. Pull him away from the battle, wilderness and podpilivat. So that drops are not surrounded by - take and kill their summoned creatures.

S
SS44 16.03.20

For this fight it is better to go already before going to nameless island. I have level three had the advantage before drops))) Before the fight to put aside the pyramid. Killing oil drops to teleportate NPC to the side of the pyramid. Also portanote whole squad and there and keep Gawain castling\ freeze\ teleport\paralysis\ bedtime\ petrifaction and .t.d. Fiery drops of wet on the way... water Magic in that battle taxis)))

A
Arrakis_Sun 16.03.20

I teleport kicked out of the dust to the outskirts of where the camp masters at the entrance of the cave, then he retreated back and quite easily defended that hill, even when I climbed the fiery fiends. They had to first deal with the masters, then to crawl around the tower, and the height advantage was on my side. Lucky was in the squad hydrologist. On the other there skiff. Number run over, and in the fire of the advantage they have is too big.

K
Kilimor 16.03.20

Just teleport the gallows with him and the battle will not be.

N
Nikel2 16.03.20

Kilimor
And masters, che will stay with open mouth look?))

N
Nikel2 16.03.20

Kilimor
Not nifiga,I specifically checked,teleported it outside the towers,and he replied saying thanks and all that,and then still chain lightning on the tower were struck and image povylazili true masters cheto neutral left,and all the old

P
Pelmen dobra 16.03.20

Guys, I passed, thank you all! I teleportal master naquera, landed on him leap of the Phoenix. Son of a bitch died, I finished off his henchmen and soooo.
Sometimes to fight as a direct in chess, it's sad, the main thing is fantasy :D

K
Kilimor 16.03.20

Nikel2
It was two patches ago, maybe already fixed.

Teleported him.
Talked to him, he went along the fence and disappeared.
Went passed this quest.

r
raspisnoy1 16.03.20

16 ur. + do not climb down from the gallows and the fight turns into a massacre of the innocents)) even mage armor anyone not half knocked

a
astrozombie 16.03.20

Me in this battle was hampered by FPS. After the General arson and curses ALL oil + it's raining + thunderstorm my stable 45-50 FPS became 15, and at level 15, not getting down from the tower battle special problems did not deliver.

A
Alex Tatsiy 16.03.20

Karoch, if you want to avoid confrontation with the oil and fire drops, do so:
Need at least one hero with a spell of Teleportation. Gloves of teleportation will do.
Another hero tie a dialogue with Jonathan. Not continuing the dialogue after the first phrase, take a hero with teleportation, come to a hung Guidano and right out of the loop teleport him closer to the goal. Because it is dialogue, it will stand still and not rock the boat. On quietly in a few iterations, move it teleport to house his family (through the gate).
On the return teleportirovat hero on the platform, finish the dialogue and taking the fight to masters. Then personally, I was blocked by two stairs on platform drawers and masters have teleported on the ground and shot, including Jonathan.
Then returned to the house Guidane and finished his quest with the family.
Done.

E
ElenaLin 16.07.20

Alex Tatsiy
All true, but with the latest update and it's fixed. Yes - I get up in the dialogue and other Tesisi guy with virinity far away and once the battle begins. But it would be easier because both the master and the man remains motionless and in the battle involved only big guy with a sword and lucari. Otheractivity them as Nehru to do, and then outputvalues former gallows to the gates. There are beginning agrisa guards for any vandalism, trim them, too, and then football dude next to the house of his family (this can do and it was not necessary, but I overreacted))))) Then return back to the master, finish the talk and razdvigaet it like a little slut. Then, joyful, run back to the former gallows, the way he says thank you and runs back to the family, there again find it and receive well-deserved sweets)))) Done!

E
ElenaLin 16.07.20

In General, the conclusion is. As if this game is not fixed, but cheaters will always find a way to cheat))) But it's good! For emphasizes flexibility with the passage)