3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
al11ex11 16.03.20 01:12 pm

Gusto and fatal (Ghost of a Tale)

Guys tell me - where to go gusto and fatal from the camera, and how to find them?
17 Comments
Sort by:
x
xREDISKAx 16.03.20

al11ex11
at the end of the game they appear

a
al11ex11 16.03.20

Don't know what to do next. Gusto and fatal half of the quest is not closed and disappeared kudato. Further in the ridiculous move I don't know... All the costumes were collected, smuggling went the distance, compass found... Rat want to hang it in a cell not talking really.. he Said that would be in the chapel on the shore, but there are none??

D
DrLobotrog 16.03.20

Sang fatal lullaby. After some time found 12 cards, resort, and above them only clouds the sides hang, and they are not defined. It's a joint or so conceived? Accordingly, regarding a telescope with them, too, to talk in any way...

k
kukulkan9 16.03.20

DrLobotrog
a bug in a barrel next to save and load ,it will work

D
DrLobotrog 16.03.20

kukulkan9
If only it were that simple :(

D
DrLobotrog 16.03.20

By the way, about the passage next to the barrel someone says or what? I just saw the ring, turned once. Then he looked, saw the second. Spun - the passage :)

D
DrLobotrog 16.03.20

kukulkan9
Have perinasal the game and all was fine.

k
kukulkan9 16.03.20

DrLobotrog
well!)) I have a few times this was a reboot helped.
about the passage next to the barrel no one is saying, at least I have not met, though I have done it twice for all the achievements

D
DrLobotrog 16.03.20

The third scarlet fungus where it grows? The one next to their camera, second from the corpse of the spider in the effluent, and the third...?

a
andy_ko44 16.03.20

Also in the effluent. Where the cells under a ceiling hang. One of them is a skeleton. You need a cage with a stick/bottle for a hit.

D
DrLobotrog 16.03.20

andy_ko44
Thanks, I will look.

D
DrLobotrog 16.03.20

A three-headed acorn, then where?

m
maxminus 16.03.20

DrLobotrog
Heh! Smith replied - if you don't know where to find acorns, you complete and....there is something abusive. An acorn under the oak tree in the yard.

D
DrLobotrog 16.03.20

maxminus
there are two conventional acorn was lying and all. The red mist never swirls. stick to pick up there should be, not to interfere:)

Oh tyzh... He was in the other yard :)

T
TiloMinstrel 16.03.20

andy_ko44
I can't find two piles beetle eggs are the coordinates?)

k
kukulkan9 16.03.20

TiloMinstrel
both around the Silo, one in the bell tower window, the second is the roof of the basket-a lift

b
bmlv019 28.02.21

Where to find the third scarlet mushroom? Specifically