3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 16.03.20 01:12 pm

Signal | No signal (Fallout 4)

Hi all. Yes, this topic is already created, but here the question is slightly different, and there are not likely to respond. In General, the signal Killer ships in the PIP-boy I have, but it is gray, but it is possible to activate. But no matter where you ran, always 0,00% What do I do ? Tips with Russ of Wikia already use. When this quest is received from quest did not run, and only tuned in to radio UK. What to do now ? The only thing which helped the console - it added 2 new stages: talk to Longfellow and download UK
4 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 16.03.20

Marquess
tumannik like to show up on the map, but as luck. or just there are certain conditions for the script.

s
sayapov.valery2017 16.03.20

2 or 5 when passing this island too, so it was. I did save before the conversation with
cool remonteta and P and load script. The game is ALL running. In this place sometimes it is necessary step to go.
Malenki was a regular crab, but it shone powerfully. Shot and it is not. Already was sorry for him.
He was just shining up to the sky.

R
Rulik Proba-Rulit 16.03.20

quests do everything according to the plot will be something to carry word signal will find the killer

M
Marquess 16.03.20

Rulik Proba-Taxis

has already been added to the DLC