3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nixxxxon 16.03.20 01:13 pm

Impressions of the game (Gravel)

Hi all. Has anyone played? Would like to hear your opinion about toys...
7 Comments
Sort by:
v
vftor 16.03.20

I tried the beginning. Seems good, but the handlebars are not supported, only shows keyboard and gamepad, which for me is bad. If so, you have to put this game.

m
mozart83 16.03.20

Again, support for the logitech MOMO are not delivered... BITCHES!!!

a
aleks1979 16.03.20

nixxxxon
Arcade off-road racing. Stadium races are similar to those of Dirt 3, the race for the open countryside actually reminded Forza Horizon 3, with its off-road races, especially in Gravel is the normal view from the salon. Pass on the controller, although the wheel is available, but it is for other gonyalok.

a
aspec 16.03.20

and what for them to do support ancient helm MOMO? such rudders hundreds. and for everyone to do? nonsense.

a
aspec 16.03.20

took about 20 minutes. the wheel g29 well supported.
but the very physics full arcade. graphics in General are mediocre. don't even come close to the graphics of Forza Horizon-3.
in short, for children toy . no more.
Removed.

F
Fildon 16.03.20

The demo ride is shit, the engine still UE4, for example, it is also Desolate, dead wood does not buy. Dirt 4 a hundred times better. And it's just a slap in the face.

S
Subaru MotorSports 16.03.20

Good arcade race on the road, the best settings, in my opinion.

In order for the AWD car turns in the drift, go to Car Settings, then in the Transmission And Differentials, in the lowest point of the Traction Balance, move the slider to the left end.

In the graphics settings suggest to turn off Motion Effect, Chromatic Aberration, put Gamma 10, the game has a lot of night runs.