3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Drongo414 16.03.20 01:13 pm

No description buns on the pirates (Final Fantasy 15)

Extras:
The episode of "gladiolus" for FFXV
Episode "Prompt" for FFXV
The episode of "Ignis" for FFXV
MULTIPLAYER ADD-ON "COMRADES" FOR FFXV
Starter kit+ for FFXV
Festive set+ for FFXV

*Festive set+ does not include Carnival tickets Mugla and Chocobo.

Additional items:
Weapon: Masamune (FFXV)
Weapons: Magarasi (FFIX)
Weapon: Glowing sword XV (in original color FFXV)
Weapons: GA Bulga (FFXIV)
Color: Platinum Leviathan
16-bit coloring
Color: Cinemobile
Color: gold Chocobo
Costumes: the Royal vestments
Subject: a set of traveler
Subject: camera
Subject: set of fishing gear
Subject: a collection of gourmet.(This is never found)
65 Comments
Sort by:
R
RPOCLABB 16.03.20

Drongo414
And you took into account the fact that-> what you downloaded is not patchke 1.22 and 1.23 on this these buns you have not)

And Yes,those who broke wrote that DLC sewn into the release,but they are locked,so if you do need wait for the release....

D
Drongo414 16.03.20

in at least one of the standards people have explained....and then was frightened already.

R
Rolemanser 16.03.20

Drongo414
You think I'm a liar?
https://store.playstation.com/ru-ru/product/EP0082-CUSA01615_00-CUPNOODLE0000001
https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/store/p/%D0%9A%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8E%D0%BC%D1%8B-%D0%9B%D0%B0%D0%BF%D1%88%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9-%D1%88%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BC/bw6lh5vd5s6f

D
Drongo414 16.03.20

Not a liar, and a good sense of humor,but the campaign of the Chinese jokers even those.

R
Rolemanser 16.03.20

Drongo414
Tell me and the Chinese here what side?

J
Just-Name 16.03.20

Rolemanser
Stop to answer him,and then I laugh you die)

D
Drongo414 16.03.20

I have been long from it all ugarayu....and the Chinese are still jokers in its))

g
guru961 16.03.20

Piracy for rogue! Trainers for the game!

R
Rolemanser 16.03.20

Drongo414
Play me, tell me how you found the Noodle helmet and Sausage crossbow and how are those obervable?
(I want that Adik-eng have burst out laughing, but Shhh)

D
Drongo414 16.03.20

Obervable super helmet is not worn,crossbow sausage mobs feeds.Tired of mobs sausages to fight back.

R
RPOCLABB 16.03.20

guru961
Well by your logic then any game from a major publisher without free demo version is a sign that the publisher or the game is on the verge of bankruptcy)

Piracy: it All depends on the product if it is normal,then it is piracy not scary)
And trainers->Depends on how many times you passed the game,if you have just 10-th or 20-th, and your goal is just to enjoy the story and not be bothered with gathering resources or tuchkami boss[roughly speaking you put a game that would fanitsya] there is nothing in this sinful or wrong)

g
guru961 16.03.20

RPOCLABB
the standard COP-out)) 1000 times heard...

S
Sirey Hramovnik 16.03.20

Author unikal, each repak write especially clearly did not read them. After asking stupid questions.
Denovo not lomanuli pirates, dlc, but they are not activated.
When will the full break-in, then the dlc will appear.

While it is possible to pass only the basic game.

R
RPOCLABB 16.03.20

guru961
It's not an excuse,it's my personal opinion.

If you like this, we have all licensed against piracy,then you get all the movies watched/watching bought definitely, music you also have to buy and of course the key for the Windows you have bought and you have a winrar license.

guru961 wrote:
Trainers for the game!
well if so,then you have the hands of the* curves) *->Screen message at the end see if there is a desire

And in fact the trainer in the same Dragon Age Inquisition is needed at least in order not to grindith influence points and go in the story, not zaparivat with idiotic secondary quests.

The curves of the hand of the person that uses the trainer or not,depends entirely on why he is using this trainer. ^_^ [well, plus the above,about the fact that still depends on were you game before using the trainer or not and if Yes how many times]

PS: Thank you,you raised me up)

g
guru961 16.03.20

RPOCLABB
First, are you saying that I license. Yes, Windows me license to watch movies on a subscription or on Amazon or Flex. And, unfortunately, not one sitting at the computer, or are no longer playing on it. Enough PS4.))
P. S: The same smile)

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 16.03.20

InfinityDance wrote:
Okay already spiratili to release-play quietly and silently...
And sho? The Prosecutor wagged a finger? Or the bucket of iron, proudly referred to as personal komputer will be taken away? Russian pirate knows their rights. If you write on a torrent buns is what it means to be. And then in the CPS Mona stukanut - let him understand, necha to fool people.
Give us our Buns! Buns! Buns! Boobs! Nice.....

_
_Mahoney_ 16.03.20

Then here's a question, whether strongly affects the passing game dlc?, or they can only run after beating the game ?

M
MagicHero 16.03.20

Drongo414
Drongo414 wrote:
Before you buy,want to go or not.And how it to activate?
And what's the connection with the knowledge will go or not, and these buns? If I was going to buy but would like how you wrote check will go or not it would have downloaded the official demo would check performance. So buy you even thought there was and you're just lying.
Drongo414 wrote:
I have 6 head I pass....as promised in the description there is.
And as a game pass then go buy? In the license the coloring for the pixels is )))

M
MagicHero 16.03.20

guru961
guru961 wrote:
Piracy for rogue! Trainers for the game!
So you think itself Krivorukov ))) what else what about you?

a
altair-2050 16.03.20

They write that the game re-hacked. Already with buns. If so, then the squares screwed to the delight of the pirates.