3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kipasss 16.03.20 01:13 pm

How to grow the stats of the character? (Dragon's Dogma)

Let's say I chose the Archer and now get a new LEVL and what stats are increased, those that relate to an Archer or a bit of everything? And does it make sense to just search character data if keeps growing? What determines the level of different indicators?
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 16.03.20

pumping goes to each class individually. let's say the Archer and then in the course of the story can be taken another class let's say an Archer a wizard and it will be 0. the point of leveling a class is that it will have available cool class abilities. and glasses obtain them like a General. that is, the total levels. I was podelilsa when igoral
and by the way classes cannot be used together. you can pump at least all but will always have their run and rearranged.
how swinging there health more th something not to say.

H
HitD 16.03.20

Kipasss
Kipasss wrote:
Let's say I chose the Archer and now get a new LEVL and what stats are increased, those that relate to an Archer or a bit of everything?
all , a significant increase main stats and a small secondary
Спойлерhttp://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Stat_Growths
under the Basic Vocations of the description which class gets how much of the characteristics with 1-10лв , 10-100lv 100-200lv
P. S if you want uber character will have to deal with class management

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 16.03.20

Itself easier, that would not bother with a 1-10 LVL. Fighter, with 10 - 100 ur. assassin. and to 200ур possible assassin. For a beginner, the assassin and the bow is and the daggers and sword + shield, sort of a station wagon and the increase in damage is not bad:))

If you play without online pawn under the assassin, I would advise mage to do, just pawns of the bots in offline normal mages almost never find:))