3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spellcustomer 16.03.20 06:48 pm

Who \"ordered\" GG Dark brotherhood? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Offer their versions of who and why could order the dragonborn? Probably everyone in the game can sometimes be unpleasant encounter with the assassin who has orders from Astrid.
228 Comments
Sort by:
h
hitrov2011 16.03.20

I did not have.
Probably because I went through TB.

r
roonu 16.03.20

So it's campaign, the wife campaign)))

s
spellcustomer 16.03.20

roonu
+ wife, a good option, Yes, but my HS was not at this point married.
hitrov2011
So after a certain quest it happens.

A
AlexeyMC 16.03.20

Yes, the identity was, there's a note on the corpse of the killer ordered, and the identity of never married...

C
Chester Bennington 16.03.20

Alduin ordered.

A
AlexeyMC 16.03.20

Alduin who is this? remind me.....

H
Hudson 16.03.20

GG orders Cicero after the quest a Belated funeral is made with variant endings against him.

s
spellcustomer 16.03.20

Dragons do not need to make a dark mystery, but it seems to me that it is either randomly or after a certain quest is happening. In the second option I want to get to the bottom and kill the vermin.

s
spellcustomer 16.03.20

Hudsоn
all right, I'm the only one this quest was not fulfilled.

M
MUTAHT 16.03.20

Assassin did not come but 3 stupid to think some wanted to kill me. Naive... )

K
Kirill Rimskiy 16.03.20

I think it depends on the beginning. If you went with Legionnaire, you bought the BB and Vice versa. My humble IMHO.

O
Oris Shenok 16.03.20

I tried to kill the blockheads-mercenaries, then assassin. Another attacking Orc. Now killed body-obsessed, that I do not understand where

A
Alleksean 16.03.20

I ordered halavrezos dealer Bellator, they killed him too. Dark also ordered.

K
KsenoS_7 16.03.20

it's all random... I assassin generally caught right after 1st quest vetrenno peak

D
DrSmiti 16.03.20

MB dude from the Treasury of Makarta don't remember how they call the trip to bukf N after quista about the rogue!

D
DrSmiti 16.03.20

Or Justin Bieber =)

Y
YurecOgurec 16.03.20

I myself have samagrasya the dark brotherhood, they give 3K :-)))

S
SvInEtS 16.03.20

Exactly randomly. I played the thief, all things feathers, so ordered three times .
Once you go without disturbing anyone and to meet these from credit Bureau. Say little life you have left. The second time finally in the city of morthal cornered.
And the third time after spending the night in the open field.

L
LostSentineL 16.03.20

random campaign. I was almost at the beginning, out of nowhere jumped assassin, priest just as soon as in 2 feet, 3 out of the Cabinet(what the thugs) also someone ordered the killing and bandits. In short, Rand was impressive)

S
Sanshez 16.03.20

First attack sometimes when I took the quest from the kid in the murder of the old woman in the orphanage, among the murderers was a note from Astrid, like a total mystery, but the competitor spoils, need him to finish.