3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 16.03.20 06:51 pm

What to do in the game? (Sea of Thieves)

The game is 4K, but the developers for some reason not able to add any instructions and tips. I don't know what to do in the game, I go - written (apparently this problem), something like treasure Hunt. And where can I find him? What mechanics in the game exist to complete the task.
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
FiercestLeek02 16.03.20

FiftyFour7250
You need to approach the tent on the ground Outpost, talk to NPC, which in this tent dwelling, buy him a Treasure Map to find this treasure and bring them to him. And so each time. The passage will open new levels of jobs.

C
Cryptor 16.03.20

The game is not worth the money. For 1.5 K, but for 4K...

F
FiftyFour7250 16.03.20

FiercestLeek02
Overdue a few more questions:
1. What do you mean by new levels of job?
2. Where to go once you purchase the card and activate the task on the map in the hold no markers
3. A bunch of Islands, with a bunch of NPS - why? What to do with them? Or anyone can give a job?
4. As I understand it, the map not only me and my team, but other players. What kind of interaction with them possible

PS Hell, in the game at all a clue. Despite the fact that it is not positioning itself as hardcore. Where the developers think the player should know what to do

F
FiercestLeek02 16.03.20

FiftyFour7250
1) Increased the level of traders and it gives better travel and maps.
2)Identify yourself, you have a small map, look at it and are looking for an island on a large map (on the ship).
3)On any island with a NPC you can take the chests and get a new job.
4)Sink the enemy ships, stealing them, to communicate.

F
FiftyFour7250 16.03.20

FiercestLeek02
2. Well here is the first mission that I had had to steal two hens (yeah, piracy), instead of the card I was given only a piece of paper on which it was said that only needed two chicken. My pendosy the team found the island with these chick - a mystery

F
FiercestLeek02 16.03.20

FiftyFour7250
AA, job search, animals... Yes, God knows, we in the beta test just explored the nearby Islands.

r
russeljoke 16.03.20

FiftyFour7250
1. For every 5 levels of reputation of the Guild (3 guilds at least known to me) increases the rank in the Guild, the improvement is bought at the NPC for gold and gives access to more complex tasks (and the cost of tasks grows as well)
2. Cards that give job lie tab and open the English E, cards per job may be a few, if the job search of buried treasure chest, you need the image of the island to find it on the map, if it's a task to kill the skeleton captain and retrieve his skull, on the job card, write the name of the island where to find him. With animals a little differently, you grab the cage and looking for where need has been spawned animals, places spawn, you can look on the interactive map: http://maps.seaofthieves.rarethief.com/
3. That would not float across the map after every quest. In fact, these NPS are no different and offer the same for sale and most likely (but not exactly) the same job.
4. Grab a kebab from Galleon with 4 deer on Board for example, you can still give kicked and to take away someone else's treasure. You can send all piratically shouting into the MIC shit. Or find friends to go with them and then kill them when they relax and sell all the good stuff.