3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anna Anyuta 16.03.20 06:51 pm

Why men are so fond of the woman skins ? (Warface)

Why men are so fond of the woman skins ?
31 Comments
Sort by:
P
Povelitel Pyanyh Krolikov 16.03.20

Because:
a) On a female character more enjoyable to watch
b) Games are invented in order to give you the opportunity to be who you are. Why play the guy if you're in reality man.
b) From the interest.

R
Robin-Hood 16.03.20

The Master Of The Drunken Rabbits
a.)Only hands can be seen.
b.)in offline games or whatever but when it's not happy, why spoil the game.(my opinion)
C.) in female skin harder to get + they feel worse than other skins.(come on ...who's to say that supposedly there is no difference!)

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 16.03.20

Robin Hood
a) Until you can see the hands, the rest of the character visible. And men love games where the main character is a woman.
b) not satisfied. Misconception, otherwise in babaskina no one played.
in) Harder to get only visually, you see that it is smaller than usual, and trying to get it in the model itself. Experienced players already do not care what skin put his opponent, he still gets. A HitBox is the same, checked the whole clan. And I wonder how all skins lag? How to play, did not notice that they behaved somehow unnatural and suspicious.

m
mehbat 16.03.20

Personally I don't care who runs what, but as a man in female skin, I like to watch and not care who is sitting on the other side of the screen, I with him not to baptize children................in one of my classes I have the female skin dressed, and it's funny when people are bombed and they are looking for something to cling to insult....their insults have absolutely no cling, sales Vice versa ))) and as practice shows it does not matter what you're wearing you still offend

E
Eligos 123 16.03.20

Female skin, male, I suppose do not care. Only play in babaskina! Visually like!

Y
Yuliya Popova 16.03.20

Master Drunken Rabbits wrote:
b) Games are invented in order to give you the opportunity to be who you are
ahahaha

N
Nikita Arzanyaev 16.03.20

Because they transvistitom..

P
Pixel Dragon 16.03.20

mister e mister Africa
he don't use and don't соbираюсь

R
Robin-Hood 16.03.20

ArMaGeddon_AJ
OMG, and then the rest if the skin you bought?YOU THEN SEE HANDS SHOOT! Does not lag?! PSD, a little about this sawed VIDOS. Typical COP-out player in the Babaskin -tested

r
red16 16.03.20

Don't know, I don't like the woman skin.

t
timur5387 16.03.20

I do not know neadeau babo skin

T
Trunov Nikita 16.03.20

Never run in babaskina, I believe that this is a skin for girls!

g
goroziy1 16.03.20

In my opinion the question is not worth discussion.Someone like that is to wear and run in them.Yet it is believed that the character in the Babaskin harder to get.I don't know.For someone maybe it is.For me personally there is no difference,I get about the same.

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 16.03.20

Robin Hood
First, I don't wear Babaskin, since I prefer Phantom. Second, the most ardent opponents bibossinov - corny crap that can't get into them. Thirdly, VIDOS about lacausa babaskina laid not less than one and a half years ago. In-cheertek, you see not only your hands when you merge. Fifth, someone like the first person, the same hands. And finally, I do not like only those individuals who use a bunch of Babaskin-Titan-clamping snap-wall, will fall with the bolt, will not get you cover. If only a miracle sumishi in the head, then saved.

W
Wolf347 16.03.20

What is Baba skin??????
What a funny name)))

E
Eligos 123 16.03.20

Nikita Arsenyev
And you answer for the market? Or we can just have you make, because there is no money on the skin?

-
-VinDrosel 16.03.20

in the women's skins mostly playing from the Caucasus, 05 and 95 regions ahaha

R
RikoChiko 16.03.20

Look at their chest, now on his own. Look at their chest, now on his own. I think the answer is obvious.

D
Ddv2002 16.03.20

Because they are thin)))

E
Eligos 123 16.03.20

Recochica
Wit!?