3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metal Boss 0xE 16.03.20 06:52 pm

Death

I think they deserve a separate topic. Who is in vkontaktike all albums can be heard here.
28 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 16.03.20

Better throw a link to rutracker, contagious full, е6а.

M
Metal Boss 0xE 16.03.20

oooii3gg
In pants you have zackarias! I music 60% or listen in on Facebook or on YouTube. In General, if a person is a true connoisseur of good music, he's not too lazy to Google for such a brilliant group 10 minutes to find where to download. So who is on what album going? All for some reason, like Symbolic, I like Individual Thought Patterns.

R
RussianQuaker 16.03.20

HIM better - their fans are more pronounced these traits as melancholic and the craving for beauty, in short, much more aesthetic the girls, not something that any fans of Death, pfft.

C
Carniflex27 16.03.20

More like Individual Thought Patterns and Human. Symbolic got me into 3rd place.
For those who do not know:

(by the way demka 96ого this song is too funny)

G
GTAman 16.03.20

In pants you have zackarias!

What are you, 16?

M
Metal Boss 0xE 16.03.20

oooii3gg
I do not guess.

S
Svarog 16.03.20

Scream Bloody Gore and Leprosy.

D
DJ Nom 16.03.20

Pawson, Scream Bloody Gore to gash or better all of. albums?

D
DJ Nom 16.03.20

And what genre the album? Death metal? And then he told me rather evil thrash metal like. Because there is no grovel, distortin and blast bitoff.

G
GTAman 16.03.20

pix.PlayGround.ruIt is des metal, baby. And distortion there gravalos and blastulae, so that you are again lol. Are you deliberately acting dumb, or is? You do not paint neither the one nor the other. Its just clutter, I may say, a flood. If you have any brains and/or self-respect, then kindly clean up after themselves - podley its flood. Oh, you have a message counter to zero will fall lolka =D. in General, turn in points right, child =D

I
Imenem Ostashkovca 16.03.20

This time Eugene is right. On the album is thrash metal. Just at the time under death metal that is similar to thrash and understood.

D
DJ Nom 16.03.20

oooii3gg
Are you drunk.

This time Eugene is right. On the album is thrash metal. Just at the time under death metal that is similar to thrash and understood.
Yeah, just death then was in its infancy, so far from thrash metal radical in the sound and did not differ.

M
Metal Boss 0xE 16.03.20

I'm more rushing Leprosy.
there provalom
What is growl? They all scream.

C
Carniflex27 16.03.20

Clean children, like first started playing Morbid Angel. Or not?

G
GTAman 16.03.20

So death is proto-death metal.

S
Svarog 16.03.20

So. Something like a transitional stage between thrash metal and old school death metal. Proto-death / thrash-death.

o
oxerox 16.03.20

Fucking same,Chuck GIF and bohhh

L
Lord On Acid 16.03.20

Scream bloody Gore Yes,but there is more CRA+black
Praim in my ears right now is

I
Imenem Ostashkovca 16.03.20

only there is more CRA+black

:|

M