3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rela1s 16.03.20 06:52 pm

Rammstein

How do you feel about him ? )
For me the norms of the group , though the fans on the Internet not a lot of really strange )
Stare at the ass of Richard
30 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightManScar 16.03.20

Normal group, but live they all fly away(though they are not very energetic,but sleeping on the age), but as for me, it is still overvalued. Guitar riffs are rather monotonous,not enough solo in any of their songs will meet, the drum parts are quite primitive, they have a lot of songs with similar chorus, like Du Hast or Feuer frei! Group flying, as for me, thill(well, really powerful voice) and a keyboardist, which somehow corrects the primitive instrumentally. But the group is still cool,and Sonne and Kokain my favorite songs, well Rammlied(though the chorus here is similar, but the song is cool)
Well, respect the guys because they have more than 20 years with the same squad play.

R
RussianQuaker 16.03.20

MC Eptisa wrote:
This CoF
For Gothic pop metals they still have to pull out of the cemetery is necessary, with traces of ejaculation and fragments of broken bottles of cheap beer on the graves.

PS: by the Way, I again about the bus crush in parent days loads of people back from the graveyard, can be a good idea papounidis.

M
MC Eptyshka 16.03.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
For Gothic pop metals they still have to pull out of the cemetery is necessary, with traces of ejaculation and fragments of broken bottles of cheap beer on the graves.
You know, seriously, Gothic pop metal too sugary for this. Then you need something like Casablanca or goverlay. They love that chant.

RussianQuaker wrote:
PS: by the Way, I again about the bus crush in parent days loads of people back from the graveyard, can be a good idea papounidis.
I'm ashamed, but I couldn't not to laugh. Normal you chose the time to meet their needs. Hey, in what period, people in bus choke the most?

R
RussianQuaker 16.03.20

MC Eptisa
I actively get involved in this only started at the end of this spring, normally pick up the virgins after people go home from work and female students (the point) of the study. At the beginning of the summer, though. And in August all full zip all the dump if possible, and students did not go because of all the tails at the session was already closed. In early autumn, again you can practice. That's right now the end of autumn, it sucks that all the armor, the women mostly in jackets below the ass (when above the ass, then of course better), he in the jacket below the penis. It seems the buses are full, but the last outing as MUCH as THREE BUSES, the more nearly stuffed full, was inconclusive. I will like to resolve this issue, we'll see what happens. During peak hours, too cool, a lot of people.

M
MrWorld 16.03.20

Favorite band, though live performances of till have a voice grunts hard and some where he uses plywood, but the show is getting better and better. Waiting for the new album!!

D
Dzhihad 16.03.20

I've gotten bored

T
Tulskiy Pocik 16.03.20

I listened on a cassette deck in years 6, later my parents purchased a VHS-ku live aus berlin 1998, that was crazy!There are many songs better than on the album.Listened to 14 years, later moved to the discography of Ozzy Osbourne and Black Sabbath now on the period from 1969 to 2016.Always hated Frames that guitar Krusper like castrated incapable of normal solo loser in the style of Iommi.And the music is generally straightforward and primitive, when compared with the British.Vocals on a rudimentary level.No, I grew out of Frames.

E
Ex Hum0 16.03.20

Very negatively. This is not metal!

S
Sphinx84T 15.10.20

Started listening to them in 2001. My first concert in 2004 was just Rammstein. I used to listen to them often. Still on the tapes. They have the most interesting concert show.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 15.10.20

RussianQuaker
Hello! Where did you go??? I remember you, too, from Vlad)))) I remember what we were like many years ago)