3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evangelist 16.03.20 06:55 pm

The PC DEMO does not start (Final Fantasy 15)

In this game, again the same story as with the Assassin ? Also requires a lower percent SSE4.2 ??? I have a Hairdryer-2, the game does not start
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Straik29a 16.03.20

EvangelistУ me of the ancient percent of the AMD FX6100 it is played with videhoe GTX960 at medium comfortably

M
Mad_cloud 16.03.20

No luck

E
Evangelist 16.03.20

Yes, complete nonsense. type percent 6ый at 3.5 GHz with 16GB operas. and video gtx970 type will not pull ? that same ugly

S
Straik29a 16.03.20

Evangelist
I have worse pulls. 6ядер, 8 operatives, 960жтикс

E
Evangelist 16.03.20

Straik29a
che are you persecuting me ? at the hezhe ? you've got a game crashed because your percent is higher by 1 generation and it supports SSE4.2

S
Straik29a 16.03.20

Evangelist
buy on Craigslist percent

E
Evangelist 16.03.20

Straik29a
are you kidding me ? use your imagination ! in 1ых when you change the percent. it is necessary to change and mother's. that doubles the cost. and the cost is MONEY. and also need somewhere to find, right ? but for Moscow so I vabsche silent. 1200km. garbage ! right now that's around the corner Moscow )))

A
Ashley33 16.03.20

Yeah.. that it began to acquire already a bad turnover. Seeing that we're not going every six months to buy a new computer (as in the case of gamers) developed have been forced to block the run of games and bullshit tipo pulls. I would even believe if not a series of moments like Резидент7, Мафия3, МеталГир5 - everywhere on release supposedly pulls, then the wave refundof, patch, and oops - everything is drawn and at a good vidyuhi even 60 fps... well, I would understand .if I turned on the game, pinned everything on low, would have seen 5 frames - that's when I went for a new percents (as well as new mother, new memory and probably a new power supply). And then I see that our percent is just stupid... block And when you unlock they have excellent pull... That person the incentive he writes that he plays the demo on Intel Pentium G4560 - 2 cores, cache 3 meters... And my Phenom II X6 1075T 6 cores and cache in 6 meters - zablochen... What's not clean.

-
- DILOR- 16.03.20

4.1 SSE 4.2 required for DRM and blame Denuvo sewn as you know.. will Remove the protection it will work on the Altoona and phenamax ....

g
gloccc 16.03.20

Lol , gathered a herd of frogs croaking in the reeds - kVA kVA kVA percent must support SSE4.2 , and my dryer 2 a decade ago does not have this support . I'll tell you a secret your percent = ancient shit that it's time to throw in a landfill

E
Evangelist 16.03.20

gloccc
you fuck ? boy. do you even understand what nonsense you write here ? or you for fun to shame people ?