3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
ucell-uz 16.03.20 06:55 pm

help with Reborn The Last Stand (Command & Conquer: Generals)

help people, the point is playing in the network with bots

1 to 6, the game clearly works, but it is necessary to add 1 bot
as the error can pop up any time mistake # 4 - the one supposedly associated with the virus

itself the error POPs up at the most inopportune moment when upset normally
base yaderku, etc. etc.

want to play the most difficult level that is, I'm the one without a team and the bots
I would like everyone to be in the 1st team and 1 vs 7

tortured rescues good people... 6 people including me, normal play
should you exceed the limit as eror and rushing
4 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tserks 16.03.20

Not remove PC MB or game cha bagovannaya, Ah, the generals, the game of my childhood.

A
Asrat Mirakov 16.03.20

download another Repack. maybe it'll help. or put the quality on low

G
Grad34rus 16.03.20

most likely this game, it has its limits, he thought the game many years. it is not designed for such loads. there's the mistake.
it can only fix a certain patch!

u
ucell-uz 16.03.20

I searched the problem I tried the Repack version of 5.05 error is not changed, it is)) all straight plows with the exception of the missions, not interested in their place want gets bigger each upgrade on the location of 8 people, but unfortunately only works 6 bill of loading XS, the sounds of KOR ай3 agree that the generals use only one core, but don't think it's related to the CPU, although anything can happen...

Yes, that's also decided to remember his youth, at first had troubles, I read the manuals about the solution to this problem, all agreed with the exception of network players in 8-man( what exactly is the feature of playing generals contra 006 007 such troubles are not present, it is only in reborne such garbage