3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 16.03.20 06:56 pm

Impressions of the game (Gods: Lands of Infinity)

Alloy lightweight economic strategy and RPG, placed in the setting of a fantasy world. Graphics, however, pretty outdated, but for the followers of both genres, this option is not always plays a crucial role.
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
DaTySho 16.03.20

For those who do not appreciate their free time. Graphics are so-so. Ubiquitous graphic traps. The price balance in the game in one word cheap. Mod need by far! Although I doubt that raspasovschika for this game exist. I threw money ArtMoney'eat and one XP*n. Yes, and throw them not always - the type of protection.

Dealer alchemy all shot, and the magician elves generally keep quiet - although crystals and wands it is very even nothing. Separation with the first team in the Silver woods is very upset the balance of the game - you need choice to make a mod to do will be successful or not.
Bottles of water for alchemy highly enough. And few of them are missing some important crystals low level alchemist and magician. Need hybrid crystals. School dialogue - for the second time in the crystal Palace don't go don't let go. This is the Russian version of SE.
Can I have a demo version. Installation (Russian SE version) weighs 603 Mb.

N
Nevalyator 16.03.20

No one knows will there be a sequel? Because the game does not seem finished?

D
Di-Ays 16.03.20

I would like there to be.

M
Miss Willis 16.03.20

Yeah the game is definitely nakanotani, maybe because of the sort unpopularity of not to do a sequel, but since it was my first RPG , I guess it was love))) also I will hope that will prodlenie

N
Nika_Sajen 16.03.20

the game is great, but to run and not to see the hero is not ice, turn-based combat with strategic organizing his group - cool, interesting plot, clothing - okay, graphics not ice.

The sequel would be desirable, but is unlikely to be, the game is not popular, partly because of neprodanih and explicit stocks =(((

n
niko.zvt 16.03.20

Want more!!!)))

n
niko.zvt 16.03.20

People, no one interested in the Gods((

M
Miss Willis 16.03.20

Yeah, too bad there is no continue.

B
Bromgexin 16.03.20

The idea is good. Grafodrochery and people are not willing to think did not appreciate the game.That is the most

L
Linnan 16.03.20

But I like it - although the end has not passed )

M
Mag Otshelnik 16.03.20

Grafodrochery and people are not willing to think did not appreciate the game.
Vot imenno.A kompanii delayshie igri hotyat dengi zarabativat.
VSE!!!ALES!!!Zabudte pro Old School.On umer.

s
samurr 16.03.20

how to improve AR

V
Viktoriya Nechaeva 16.03.20

how to get a job with the barbarians, that the castle was taken? jereiss says nothing, just walks and looks - and the job is not to go there because it seems(

S
Sheva19_97 16.03.20

it is not in the chart, it is at the time very much even anything!!!! even well))

Z
Zenth 16.03.20

I liked the game - nice graphics, great magic music, fighting
Viviane pump only strength and endurance. alchemy is not needed.
where is the best armor? in the forge
where are the best potions? in the elven city
where is the best place to rock in the later stages for experience and gold? in the location just above the city of elves on polar bears. to sell the skins, hearts and teeth then the Tanner.
to what level can evolve to beat the game? at the end of my 22 - you can sway and up to 25 I think, but there will be a little (I have the best weapons and armor and +5 to har-Kam at each level will not be greatly affected)
from Viviana at the end of the game must be 50 mana!!! this allows you to use the divine attack (5 ML + 50 mana)