3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kapitan Ochevidnost 16.03.20 06:56 pm

Transfer saves between Steam accounts (Dark Souls 3)

Because of the problems with online, decided to try out the same function Family sharing of the incentive.
Everything went fine, the game runs, online runs even better than on the main account, but only one of my saves there. And Persian LVL 120 too)))
Is it possible to transfer your saves DS3 from one account to another?
Or still have to download again a new character?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stavaas 16.03.20

Captain Obvious
find a folder saves the main Akka and copy them to the folder saves to the second, what the complex

S
Stavaas 16.03.20

Captain Obvious
hot substitution saves? Like when you go into the boot menu, save and replace the save game as described above(without leaving the game), then maximize the game window and open the old save game guise of the new, which the game informed read. It also update info will not be every second.

In the comments to this file is written even: http://www.playground.ru/cheats/dark_souls_3_sohranienie_savegame_zhenskij_personazh_ng_pochti_vse_veschi-67346/

S
Stavaas 16.03.20

Captain Obvious
35 minutes ago
I understand, it worked.

S
Stavaas 16.03.20

Captain Obvious
Maybe you do not understand. there's trouble a pancake in 2 minutes max!
1-started the game
2-saw in the boot menu saves your unnecessary saves
2.1-if not, then start a new game
3 -leave the game in the main menu, the boot menu saves
4-turn game
5 -copy all files of the old saves with the replacement in a new folder
6-open the game window
7-see the old save file (there is not a new starting save, and have already replaced old, 120 level)
8-open it and voila, damn it!
All works, only you need dancing with a tambourine and editor of the Persian to do it! And all things must move, even your character! But about the fact that you have 3, there's nothing I can say, I have no nastroenia personality.

S
Stavaas 16.03.20

Captain Obvious
Oh, that's all. Let others deal with your problems.

F
FaNat1k002 16.03.20

Decided to play-to play the game in DS3, in the second account, that was the case. Characters when he flips sopranos, no. But I thought if saved presets of characters will continue? Did everything according to instructions, and when you create a second character, I could choose a preset other account, ie. something from sopranos works..) Try not to play DS year, and immediately into the Inferno of 120+ llah..) The opening story from a favorite character will be warmer)

A
Aar7in 16.03.20

And if you move the saves,the name of the character from the save game?