3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
david272 16.03.20 06:56 pm

Achivka \"sharpshooter\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Ask this question in acive sharpshooter written to kill 50 humanoids, who are the humanoids in the game the Witcher?
9 Comments
Sort by:
b
bukowski 16.03.20

Kidding, I guess.
Humanoid creature resembling man, i.e., similar to us having the structure: head, arms, legs, torso.
In the game, maybe the people at humanoids go, I'm not sure, but there's a whole list of humanoids: utoptsev, gnilitsy, tumannyy, etc.

L
LolkekMiraculer 16.03.20

Taken from stratege.ru
First bit of description is not correct we must not simply kill 50 opponents(humans,elves) shot in the head should kill 50 enemies with a critical shot to the head. But as it is the easiest thing to do

1) a Place to boost the devil's pit. To be there about 7-10 robbers 7-9 level before the first gate from the quarry they stop and not run over you. Once there kill all go in Vizim(Loka fastest to load) and go back to the quarry, all the robbers will be reborn.

2)Before Boston in trofa can be saved and after the reset the skills to pump Lightning reflexes(slow time when aiming) and the Knowledge of anatomy +25% critical hit chance with the crossbow.

3)do you wish to have a Decoction of katakana, it increases the probability of any critical hit by 10%, valid for 30 intoxicate 100%. With it, you will have a total of 35% chance of a crit strike with a crossbow.

4) If you are 29+ level then take the crossbow school cats +2% chance a crit hit.

In about an hour and a half you can get this trophy from scratch in this way.

L
LolkekMiraculer 16.03.20

http://www.stratege.ru/ps4/games/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/trophies#args:ajax=1

d
david272 16.03.20

Iskander2k16
Thanks for the detailed answer, but I'm not wrong you just have to kill them with head shots and critical shots http://prntscr.com/c78wp7 here is a screen: achievements

d
david272 16.03.20

bukowski
I also googled the word and gave the same, but the question is about the humanoids from the game the Witcher, and I think that the developers of the game could mean by humanoid a completely different definition than what we found, and so I decided to write this article in order to know more about it. And no I'm not kidding

P
Phenomena 16.03.20

Bhagavana achive. Personally, I'm sympathetic swung the crossbow and slowly during the game filled it. It turned out only the second time. Specially farm was very lazy.

m
melvinov 16.03.20

Several times went to the devil's pit, as mentioned above, and easily knocked achivku, kind of like the main thing that the enemy has died after being shot in the head, if that happened, then from falling twitched the camera in the game, it means that the enemy shot in the head, exactly what you need for the achievements.

L
LolkekMiraculer 16.03.20

david272
Please)

W
WarlokIII 16.03.20

Maybe what not to do so, all forums searched and not found the exact conditions adivce.
what I'm doing.
1) Mutation cat eye, all the perks for a crossbow, that is. Set Manticore + crossbow Geralt of rivia
2) Quest"the knight - mercenary tumble in the sun etapy points and shot in the head with a crossbow. One in a tight, someone from a distance. (the flight of the arrows is difficult to define, because when the arrow flies to the enemy - the trajectory is not visible)
3) achievements are all there, and if you add up all the criminals of fortresses hundreds Poltar typed