3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
z_ZEPHYR_z 16.03.20 06:56 pm

Can't interact with the bed and chairs (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

This problem , after I was knocked out with his fists in one of the main quests , I have lost the ability to shrink/to go somewhere else, who encountered such a problem ? What would you recommend ? Because of this can neither read, nor sleep, not to be treated normally
18 Comments
Sort by:
z
z_ZEPHYR_z 16.03.20

The most interesting thing I can eat , I can pick up everything from the floor , unable to speak ,unable to move , in General, everything can , but not to sit somewhere , or lie down

p
pekabir 16.03.20

maybe while you were out you have dishonored? lol

z
z_ZEPHYR_z 16.03.20

pakaur
of course it's ridiculous , but I'm interested in a more sane answer , the Internet is nowhere , MB at PG will still be

p
pekabir 16.03.20

z_ZEPHYR_z
I like to write. let make buglist

R
R_D_V 16.03.20

Bugs they are, I have pers in game is stretched I tried to load previous save the same thing, then the game just restarted and all was OK.

B
Borev 16.03.20

Released patch 1.2.2. Maybe something will help. I installed.

B
Bupycop 16.03.20

z_ZEPHYR_z
Most of the bugs, treated banal restart the game.

z
z_ZEPHYR_z 16.03.20

Bupycop
You seem so smart, and everything around you is stupid . Be the case in the banal restart , I would not write to the forum
And Yes ,by the way, the patch did not help

n
nuclearcucumber 16.03.20

Same problem, campaign patch wait(

B
Bupycop 16.03.20

z_ZEPHYR_z
Well, I judge purely on the topics on ng, and my experience. 80% of those in PG are solved through Google, steam guide, restart, and other simple things, but no, they go and create threads, and not looking at the same type, even when the hours ago was created such topic. Here and there I decided to suggest a solution to the problem, because I had a bug with a frozen message on the screen, was cured by restarting the game. Maybe it's all in the license. Speaking of which, I wonder how will you inform about the bug? Say I downloaded a pirate. and the game is full of bugs, and I'd like to play.

z
z_ZEPHYR_z 16.03.20

In General ,the game was uninstalled and put anew - did not help
Tried to start a new game and all . okay, what's the problem don't know, but probably saves the end

z
z_ZEPHYR_z 16.03.20

Who can throw your save ? Maybe someone has since the castle siege?

R
RUS_Antisniper 16.03.20

I also faced this problem,sleep not sleep-but I thought okay I will schnapps will continue in the bath to relieve fatigue ,it got to the point where to continue your quest to drink beer with a guard-he wants to drink beer with him during patrol,but he offers to sit at the table,which of course I can't do that.What do not know.The game is super.

T
TwenEisel 16.03.20

RUS_Antisniper
Just on the same quest with the same problem. Such crap wildly spoils the impression about the game.

R
RUS_Antisniper 16.03.20

If someone solve this problem please write in this topic.Stuck on this quest.

K
Kirill Reshetov 16.03.20

Similar problem.

l
lilPrince 16.03.20

RUS_Antisniper
Yes. shorter re-take...

c
cep1999 16.03.20

Solved the problem by uninstalling the fashion for save and erased the word -devmode. with the parameters of the shortcut to the game.