3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vano1243 25.09.19 12:46 pm

How to install the mods ? (Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars)

How to install the mods ?
32 Comments
Sort by:
S
SHUTIK666 25.09.19

If you have version 1.0 patches to any other version (better to 1.9 and NoDVD don't forget), then you have to Launcher'e tab will appear mod.

Then:

(if you have kane edition) create a directory
C:Documents and Settings\USER\My documents\Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\mods \

(if original) - C:\Documents and Settings\ USER \Application Data\Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\ mods \

And throw back fashion.

Start->run--->*\Games\CNC3\CNC3.exe –ui (loaded Launcher)
In Launcher'e choose Games Brows, a window appears that it plays replays tab there is a fashion for and download.

Enjoy the game!!!)))

v
vano1243 25.09.19

thank you so it was necessary to proactice I have 1.3 and tabs there is no fashion .

S
SHUTIK666 25.09.19

Not at all! if you have any more questions, write to the PM or his Extermination't ask)))

v
vano1243 25.09.19

that's BL* run the patch updates the game says the game is updated successfully I go and I see the change was 1.3 remained 1.3

E
Extermination 25.09.19

and here is a patch for Kane edition hell put

S
SHUTIK666 25.09.19

Extermination
why? I managed to put!

vano1243 which patch you downloaded?
in General, try archiver to unzip the patch and replace the game .EXE to the one which was in the patch! or if it does not work with the archiver while you patch click on the window running the patch, will POPs up a prompt: I wish to abort the installation of the patch?
nothing push!
go here start->run--->%temp%
normally, when you install all copied here, there, look for the EXE from the patch

E
Extermination 25.09.19

why? I managed to put!
so you're the one, just got lucky, got a normal game, but in my experience I know that the Kane edition is not. Rarely come across people who have worked

S
SHUTIK666 25.09.19

Extermination
maybe you're right. to say no trouble

v
vano1243 25.09.19

I'll try to reinstall

v
vano1243 25.09.19

go here start->run--->%temp% working em was Proactol now we have crack!

S
SHUTIK666 25.09.19

what is a crack? the game disk is asking? if Yes then you need NoDVD! click on the link, everything is written there what to do next!

v
vano1243 25.09.19

So I figured out how to put FASHION to ALL who can not read and memorize!!!
1) pactum the game to version 1.09 ( http://www.playground.ru/files/9308/ ) if not pactica then do this: run the patch instalator stop somewhere on half, will POPs up a prompt: I wish to abort the installation of the patch? nothing click then
Start->run--->%temp% find a folder with the files from the game and replace them for those that are in the game!
2) put the crack (http://www.playground.ru/cheats/4932/) I hope you know how it's done
3) in the folder with igoi find there the folder sp AAAAAAAA will obsesione file patch9.big file for a mod just rename your mod to patch9.big and replace the how to Sp
Nice game modami! :-)

S
SHUTIK666 25.09.19

after you propatches you will have a mods tab in the launcher, you can fashion tude to boot!!!! but you can rename the mods and copy to the folder of the patch is necessary if the normal ways does not poluchaetsya!!!

v
vano1243 25.09.19

thanks, but I have a pirate and this is the case

B
BAHO666999 25.09.19

I fashion run game, BUT has the ability to run 2 fashion ?

a
alexAP2012 25.09.19

I bought a set of C&C Ultimate COllection. Has anyone tried to figure out how to run mods? Because of the double originalnogo launcher setting -ui is not working. On bourgeois sites all spit. Although the set of games is quite efficient without dances with a tambourine (I have Win 7 HB x64 notebook OEM).

p
pavel_gamesss 25.09.19

neh,,,... I do everything and vserovno not pashit????? what's the problem???

X
XXXL03rus 25.09.19

Hello, Everybody!!! e-p-R-s-t.... Help people nick can't put the mod in the instructions does not work, 3 item !!!!

K
KrahMal 25.09.19

SHUTIK666
All anything, but I can't. Launcher mods sees. In the Documents of folder Command & Conquer no. What to do?

K
Kaylet 25.09.19

guys, so many problems... easier to download a ready patched the game and no problems.