3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hrusch85 16.03.20 06:57 pm

How much time per day do you spend on music?

Don't you think that many of you spend too much time and nerves to listen to and study music? Here you are, single instance of, for example, you how many hours a day do you spend on music? Is for you is life's purpose? Why, instead of having to find a job, a girlfriend, friends, go to the pub or take a walk on the street, you spend free time on music, that is, spend time with benefit for themselves? After all, everything should be in moderation, it is time to settle down. Music is only a small ornament your life, but not its main component or goal.
37 Comments
Sort by:
F
Full Metal Chaos 16.03.20

Let me guess...you're probably a Troll?Or the person who tells the truth?

P. S On the music hour, one and a half time per day, ie listening at different times of the day.And so it does not bother me at all.

G
GTAman 16.03.20

Today about nine hours to spend.

H
Hrusch85 16.03.20

I was just wondering. So as you can see here that you dozens of hours a day writing and talking about music, if you have in life no other interests and activities. If you talk about her so much, then how much time you have spent on her audition... I'm Afraid to think.

D
Dr. Strangelove 16.03.20

About 18 hours. To eat no time to eat that'll bring mother. In the Institute last year, was expelled for academic failure. But I listened to all the works of Mozart and Beethoven and spiritually enriched. Now I'm a real expert on the classics. This is a very elite and honorable.

Here on a music forum many of these. Sit and just talk about music. On a music forum. About music.

G
GTAman 16.03.20

On a music forum. You and I do. Talking about the music. Dozens of hours. About music. You and me. The music is playing. What? What music is playing? It doesn't matter. Just talking about it. About music. You and me. On this forum. On the musical. Forum. About music. You and me.

K
KiberGitler 16.03.20

Don't know for the background constantly playing.

M
MC Kebab 16.03.20

Why instead of having to find a job, a girl, to go, or to walk on the street, you're wasting time time to the music,
What prevents to work and listen to your favorite music?
The girl can also be found through music.
You can walk around and listen to good music.
The Author has no logic?

G
GTAman 16.03.20

Flashed inglesham, even the question in the present indefinite. time to build can't. Sit down, two.

M
MC Kebab 16.03.20

All right.

o
oxerox 16.03.20

the whole day almost

N
Nedra Chili 16.03.20

Depends on the day. Sometimes almost half a day, but yesterday, watching the detectives, and therefore not listened to

Fubar that I interrupted the beginning of the summer, suggests:

pix.PlayGround.ru

I
Imenem Ostashkovca 16.03.20

the present indefinite. time to build can't.

it was not a question as such, but rhetorical question-statement, so all is good.

k
kamelos 16.03.20

Хрущ85

I was just wondering. Because I see that you managed napostit more than most of the local write during the day like your life has no other interests and activities. If you are from the morning of the working day start to fuck all the brains of the bot, it means that your baguette is already out of control, gounaris... Afraid to think.

Z
Zhan-Klod V-Zhban-Dam. 16.03.20

Summer - three hours to audition( mostly mobile,they\/ytsa not skarbnitsa),about two to two and a half hours.

W
W1nston [CRU] 16.03.20

While there is a possibility - listen

S
SDY 16.03.20

listen to get up in the morning, go to work listen work listen to coming home listen, fall asleep listening.

sometimes take a break for a week. Enjoy the silence.

D
Dr. Strangelove 16.03.20

Shit your Rammstein.

H
Hrusch85 16.03.20

Thank you all for your answers, my young friends. My suspicions were confirmed, but I'm not going to tell you that you are doing something wrong. Continue on to be interested in music.

C
Cakeman 16.03.20

twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, fifty two weeks a year...ready to listen to your music forever

. THEKILLER . 16.03.20

almost all the time in the car and on the computer at work and at the computer almost everywhere even now I listen to during lunch