3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kolesa katyaschiy 16.03.20 06:57 pm

The current attitude to Russian rock movement

Russian rock died ?
Who is worthy to be in it,and who should leave?
Listen to what executors ?
49 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 16.03.20

Was previously a fan of Alice,still listening to Kish,DDT,Kino,the Coffin.
But time does not stand still,tastes change.Now listening to Armin van Buuren.

k
kolesa katyaschiy 16.03.20

bazilews
Similarly, the king and the clown,Coffin,DDT, both teams Butusova. Now that's recessed into the listening groups Letov,projects, etc..

b
bazilews 16.03.20

Regular Player
You know,Letov and Bashlachev-one of the few real rockers,the land they rest in peace.
And I was very sick at heart,when he died Pot.

k

bazilews
Not interested as such the work of Alexander,and now you're just forced me to do it.
Very hard to realize that death takes and creativity as a whole.
I can't listen to new songs by contemporary rock bands. There are good - do not argue,but it's not.
It is very difficult to convey what gave Everything is going according to plan or Forester .
It is sad to realize that here another 20 years - and will not have even the current representatives of the rock. Grandfather with this way of life will wither. Don't want to bury them,just look at the truth.
All of them had 50-60 years.
What is behind them but a memory?
The effect they already have on the culture,as had Michael and Igor, lost some meaning in the songs.

b
bazilews 16.03.20

Regular Player
Bro,how old are you?

k

bazilews
went to 16 the circle of life

b
bazilews 16.03.20

Regular Player
Strange,because modern young people do not know the old rock bands.

k

bazilews
There are exceptions. Conditions in childhood were brought up by the love of quiche,and then the very matter.
Of course,I regret that you will never be able to go to concerts of some of the classics of the genre. I think it's just a huge omission

b
bazilews 16.03.20

Regular Player
It is a pity of course.You know I have a lot of songs Alice,keisha,Cinema,Sector know by heart,and the guitar can't play.The omission in my life.

k

bazilews
Similarly,just know a lot of the songs Letov,a few Movies and the King. Can't play none either,although that's in the plans for life buying a guitar there.
The songs suggest not only their hearing and even rehash. Now actively engaged poetic activity inspired by some allusion to the fact that I love.

b
bazilews 16.03.20

Regular Player
Now to communicate with you,in the ears-Metal Corrosion.

k

bazilews
communication - some expression of creativity. consider us box poets.In the ears - a Manager. Corrosion is not very much liked,although a few songs went hard. Heroin,for example

b
bazilews 16.03.20

The group and the songs of those years-probably forever.

b
bazilews 16.03.20

Regular Player
I also went a few In storm of blood and fire,for example.

k

bazilews
it's nice that we can discuss such topics. not always,among new friends,find people who listen to the classics (of course classics,which is now being discussed). some cyborgs with electronic music,but the rappers.

b
bazilews 16.03.20

Regular Player
Nice talking to you,though the age difference we have with you decent.

k

bazilews
I don't think the age difference a special obstacle for communication. and to discuss precisely what common themes.
Smith - a master of his craft,he was already over 40. his student - he's only 18. but they are both bound by the craft,one craft. in spite of the age.

b
bazilews 16.03.20

Regular Player
Could not agree more.
Where are you from?

k

bazilews
come from the cold wilds of the Murmansk region.
unfortunately now forced to reside on the territory of Veliky Novgorod. because,of course,circumstances.
where he will be ?

b
bazilews 16.03.20

I'm from Voronezh.