3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nic Gamer 16.03.20 06:58 pm

Which is better: pirates or license?

Many for whatever reason can't or don't want to buy games on that play the pirates or I don't play as many modern games without online do not reveal half of their potential, and servers sometimes subside:(.
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 16.03.20

Nic Gamer
if the money is there and lover of this genre, why not? but the difference is not, of course, if not download the Repack from student vasana

s
schta 16.03.20

fit repak usually full, with the included DLC with pre-order bonuses.

S
Spiny 16.03.20

Here to argue it forever. Who here is afraid to play in multiplayer mode and don't need achievements - those and play pirates.

b
bsww 16.03.20

The pirates better. Demo mode is a lot more than 2 hours. 5-7 hours should be enough to know whether the game was worth the purchase. The other issue is the price, is it worth the money that ask for it.

K
Kadzuto Kirigaya 16.03.20

If there is no multiplayer, and pirates can download)

W
Ww Re 16.03.20

Pirates is a bad thing,well, online no and official no serverov

F
FaunGirl 16.03.20

As a man firmly associated with gamdevi and visual art in General, I for a license. For me, piracy equates to stealing in the sense that I do not going. Always buy the game, especially turkeys. At least, if I'm not sure if I like the game - look OUT. And then, the Incentive is always possible to return the money if the game doesn't like.
Sorry, we have intellectual creativity is not perceived as something that you would want to pay money.(

u
uni895 16.03.20

If the game is suitable, then the license.

M
MechaCG 16.03.20

You can download the first pirates game. To experience the game itself. If you do not like - delete.
If you like it - buy it.
It's like the demo mode.

Z
Zhizn dermo 16.03.20

Pirates and the license is exactly the same, the only difference is that pirates can't play multiplayer, but for many it is not needed.

N
Nic Gamer 16.03.20

Thanks to everyone who answered my question! It was interesting to hear your opinion about why. When I asked this question, I adhered to the formula: if there is no online , that download pirates. I have not seen a game that would be worth their money. Buying only multiplayer games that really wanted to play. But this fall, I stumbled upon Life Is Strange. For some reason I had never heard about it, although it came out in 2015. And in this game the masterpiece Russian voice, although it was unofficial. Such emotions from games I have not yet experienced. I played pirates, but after I wanted to buy it. I have never had that before,(it was of course, but those projects were multi-user and to some extent was forced to buy) but LIS not available online, it is purely single player. And repak normal, all works, not glyuchit. But still want to buy. And as a result I bought it. LIS is one of the few new games that was made with soul, even with a small budget. Thus, you can first download pirates. If you do not like - delete. If logged in, then you can buy(optional)

B
Boland 16.03.20

After Fallout 3 and Skyrim always first pirates, if you liked the sane and worth the money, the license. The presence/absence of the online for me is not important.

m
moblin 16.03.20

The question is pretty silly. It is always better license. Cheaper always pirates.

P
Pixel Dragon 16.03.20

it all depends on the money. there is money - license ,no-pirates. воbщем difference then there is no (almost)

M
Mihacik 16.03.20

It all depends on the game and of course financial opportunities.
Fifa can only buy a fan and every year )), but games from Metelitsa, from Rockstar bought almost everything, they are still great.

K
Kanych 16.03.20

I'd say For a single pirates better and more profitable, because it is stupid free. But I for the License, because if everyone is using the pirates, the PC will be one Turkey. Buy at least sometimes licensed games to support their PC platform!

C
ConstantineK12 16.03.20

In my opinion, of course, license!

B
BadSanta_87 16.03.20

Pirates - for shkoloty. License - less game crashes, higher fps (from the filling of the computer, too, depends). It was on pirates and the saves were lost(Assassins Creed), and strange glitches occurred. And in the story of GTA4 because of the crack it was impossible to go further in the story and so on... Buy the licensed games on sale - you can save some money up to 90%. And yet in the purchased game play with more soul, because you bought them. The more steam you can always return the money if something will not like it.

E
Ex Hum0 16.03.20

License! Working steadily, all the games are stored on the same account (no need to buy a hard to seracini games), multiplayer, game updated developed are additions. In addition, the license is your voice money for the game, and if a publisher sees that people buy a product, he will produce it more. If money is a pity, you can buy the game on sale for the price of two of Golikov.