3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alertir 16.03.20 06:58 pm

Discontinued operation of the program. (Final Fantasy 15)

The game crashes with the inscription 'Terminated the program' in random places. Sometimes when you start the game, when you start a new game or during gameplay. Departures occur approximately a few moments from the start, because to play unreal. Win7 x64, Core i7 4990k, GTX 760, 16 gb. Wrote about the leak of RAM costs 60 GB for the paging file, but it does not help. Repack had tried all graphics settings were set everything was run as administrator, change priority, etc. Also does not start in full screen mode only in windowed. Updates on vidyuhi downloaded last. Does anyone know how to solve?
13 Comments
Sort by:
G
G.Demon 16.03.20

Alertir
and how much graphics card memory? for game need 2 GB at least

A
Alertir 16.03.20

G. Demon
2 GB worth, settings tried to put even the minimum with decreasing resolution, but the game continued to fly. Through the showing of fps the video memory at the time of departure was not even loaded to the max, and to him.

v
vanes999 16.03.20

it's all about the tablet

G
G.Demon 16.03.20

Alertir
Will have to wait for a normal break. Either spend 1700 rubles to the incentive. He played in hacked finalku departures was not. The difference between our computers is that I percent weaker than, but none more powerful at times.

2BLaraSex 16.03.20

Alertir wrote:
Updates on vidyuhi downloaded last.
There is an opinion that the case in the latest drivers (391.01). So far in Chapter 3 this error (on the way to iris), rolled the wood to 388.59 (plus the game was reinstalled just in case) and as such all the rules.

A
Alertir 16.03.20

2BLaraSex
I had just without the update, the same version, and then thought to upgrade, hoping that will help even though it (because I was out of options). Alas, to no avail.

S
SISYNDR 16.03.20

guys,it's not the percent. I have a license of steam and the computer is not weak, and crashes are

S
SISYNDR 16.03.20

tried everything. this heresy only in finalke. it's a shame, to play the hunting. Departures stupidly random

S
SISYNDR 16.03.20

unable 4re hours to play and can and the floor. After the first departure it is necessary to restart the computer for it may not start

2BLaraSex 16.03.20

Alertir
say, can fly due to the anti-virus, especially avast. Also, the game cannot make friends with Fraps.
Generally on the system requirements the game requires Windows 10, and you have seven. The upgrade may help.

A
Alertir 16.03.20

2BLaraSex
System with seven demands, saying, by the way, the antivirus I use Eset Nod32, Fraps do not use.

C
Chulpan Ikota 16.03.20

2BLaraSex
I have 10kA, and crashes just in the way! started the canoe with exactly 3 heads

H
Hanzo666 16.03.20

Also sometimes crashes, a dozen, according to the requirements of the PC have a suitable license. Put dedicated video memory smaller, nothing. May try roll back drivers, though, most likely, and from this point also will not be.