3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexybuzich 16.03.20 06:59 pm

Is fashion the Champions League, Europa League, World Cup, Europe? (FIFA 18)

Guys , modely , I take into account fashion, fashion with Champions League , Europa League , World Cup , Europe with detailed installation instructions.
10 Comments
Sort by:
x
xCzarnecki 16.03.20

ti durachok? :d
there is no such for this fify wait 19 part. to paint why not those mods I am in no mood, but T0JICT9IK painted would)0

M
MORGan666 16.03.20

Спойлерhttp://www.moddingway.com/forums/thread-30485.html

V
Vasiliy Stasyuk 16.03.20

MORGan666
Help in HP fraternally RV

a
alexybuzich 16.03.20

MORGan666
Thank you very much!

R
RTYWD 16.03.20

I never understood why the Champions League in FIFA

a
alexybuzich 16.03.20

RTYWD
the atmosphere of the UEFA Champions League , LE , world Cup , everyone has their own battle on this game , for example, we with the father are cut only in tournaments , he is constantly in legends , I do anybody else pits the Premier League for example against one of his team of Legends , Champions League and world Cup, etc. coloration variety in contrast to standard tournaments.

R
RTYWD 16.03.20

alexybuzich
In FIFA, it is absolutely necessary,even based on the logic that the game is called FIFA and not UEFA,the whole atmosphere of the tournament, the Champions League logo on the shirt and the national anthem),and probably all.You can create a tournament for 32 tims and call for example the Champions cup in FIFA and done,the cardinal fact will not change

a
alexybuzich 16.03.20

RTYWD
well , who as many here on the contrary , as said above : TV logo , emblem , anthem ,star cloth, deployed in the middle of the field , it all more enhances the perception of the tournament the Champions League , not personally renamed the tournament. I agree that the concept FIFA has no relation to the Champions League , but a tournament with all the trappings would like to see a , Because logically there is no game called UEFA ) , moreover there are clubs and tournaments ,Premier League, Serie a , La Liga and t..p. a FIFA has nothing to do , in fact, if this game is called FIFA should be only : world Cup, confederations Cup ,Club world Cup, mini world Cup and beach soccer tournaments , all !

R
RTYWD 16.03.20

alexybuzich
FIFA is the main international organization,so it's submarines, etc. don't like any mods and stuff,considering how the modders make them crooked,I have enough original content of which heaps,because fifka always been known for its interesting sound career leagues teams etc the only minus is that few teams,I would like more,MB, EA will release a DLC Word cup,as it was in 14 fipke me the world Cup is more important than Champions League)

a
alexybuzich 16.03.20

RTYWD
Well the world Cup is Yes , the most important tournament in the world !