3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dima Babin 16.03.20 07:00 pm

Nerd walkthrough Day 1 or What kind of buff?! (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

In General, I decided to start a new game and start passing and not as first time and benefit from the first location. First, as usual went for the cross, and then it started...

Collected a huge number of herbs, is thereby raised already in the first location level 6 wandering and this is not the limit.
Took a bonus of +2 to charisma for the herbalist. (level 5)
Run run.... And THEN GET BAF ON Resistance +2 Endurance

Here just write here, maybe someone faced with similar? What buff? Why stamina? Why resist that? I stress that so far only engaged in what is harvested herbs and exchanged for money. (got about 60 pennies yet)
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dima Babin 16.03.20

The question is settled. I have found this buff completely by accident, when flipping skills. The way a pump is not necessary, it appears by itself. And Yes I have 8 level herbalist and have bought skins for 100 coins (104 actually!!!)

And by the end of the entry on the entrance location (before putting the main quest father):
Herbalism 11ур (!!!)
47 coins
a small set of armorer (around 45 coins)
a small set of blacksmith (around 45 coins)
a small set of tailor (25 coins)
a small set of shoemaker (25 coins)
brown jacket 100 coins

I note that:
pumped power due to the buff from herbal Entire day on his feet (she is 4)
Got a bonus to stamina by herbal +2 (sumarno 4)
Got a bonus to charisma at the expense of herbal +2 (sumarno with jacket 11)
Pumped melee with swords to 3 and got 1 perk (don't ask how, that's the trick in a PM)
Pumped repairs to 1 (for the boots very much be worn out from the chase for the herbs :) )

Sickly huh?

a
asasas123 16.03.20

Dima Babin
Oh you're so cool, well done, I'm your fan, how much you have achieved in life. NO, ALL THE SHIT!!!

B
Bupycop 16.03.20

Dima Babin
I to 17 in the initial location rocked, kill all Polotsk, walked in the hills all the mines and after the prologue, already had a bunch of armor and junk, which until the end of the game you can sell and still remain. Skill resistance, is given for the collection of poisonous herbs. So as you can pump the sword on the battlefield with mercenary, just don't need to perform a series of blows, and tykote one shot and so can be infinite. You can still cut down drunk, throw him up on the hill and thrash him until he passed out, thereby to swing in the initial loke it is possible fisticuffs and swords to maximum+strength and lowcost while it's swinging. Next, nothing surprising, the game allows a lot of things to do, it's only in the player's imagination.

s
sasa bober 16.03.20

Bupycop
This is a complete manual leveling Persian. And yet, having enough power (10) and agility (6) , can be the same and bow to pump (if I Polovtsian remove)

B
Bastarder 16.03.20

In version 1.3.1. removed a bug with the beating Conesa and Zbyshko, so they do not bleed. Nerd can, of course, herbalism swing to 8-10, an hour to jump and Vitality to swing to 10, a little swing strength and agility on the lists. However, for the subsequent passage of the prologue these tricks don't matter much, though the extra will not be Better.. faster finish the prologue and move on to the main part of the game.

B
Bupycop 16.03.20

sasa bober
Well, onions are quite difficult to swing on the Cumans, they quickly run and hide from them difficult, it is easier in the woods hunting to swing.