3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 16.03.20 07:03 pm

Interesting points on random pictures (Final Fantasy 15)

recently looking through random pictures Pronto after the next outing,I stumbled here on what animal from learning what he does on a random picture?

6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sssses52 16.03.20

SkyraX
He often appears in the pictures. Noctis sometimes says: Yes it is... What?(Promto). Nothing seemed to... And he says this when ruby is not(or I am sleposhary that can't see it). You can still Ghost Gentiana catch(achievement get for it), I have a couple times she was in the pictures

V
Viss 16.03.20

Yes, this cat is still with cian me the pictures were chasing, and after meeting with Ramohan so still and Gentiana let him imitate.
Here a site on inglish
https://videogamesuncovered.com/features/know-your-archaean-a-guide-to-final-fantasy-xvs-summons/ a little bit about it explain that it is generally Carbuncle. The Google translator gave the following: As the exclusive appeal to those who play Platinum Demo , Carbuncle - a nice cat challenge, which is mandated to protect Noctis in a dream as a small child

S
SkyraX 16.03.20

Viss
poorly guarded..

J
JuvialS 16.03.20

Well Promto takes the picture well enough to be honest, to set his filters and everything will be OK.

S
SkyraX 16.03.20

again) even casts a shadow

S
SkyraX 16.03.20

funny thing Ansel,lets see what should not)
Spoiler